Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Work In Progress » Twinblades Sword - (Replaces Stick)
Twinblades Sword - (Replaces Stick) [message #58843] Wed, 11 August 2010 22:48
John McCain is currently offline  John McCain
Moderator's note: until this is fixed, if ever, get a new object fmp of T/B's sword here:
http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=6658& ;start=0&

Basically its the bereaver with Twinblade's sword mesh, and it replaces the Stick, so you pretty-much still have your bereaver AND you have your Sword of Strength

I'm going to get pictures in a sec.

BTW its my first weapon so there's probably going to be issues here and there, but i changed EVERY stat in the cDEFs to match the Bereaver.

P.S. I forgot how to spell Bereaver, if I'm spelling it wrong, let me know. Laughing

P.S.S. Going to Game stop Aug. 15th to trade in a few 360 Games for a new Fable TLC. this time I'm going to start learning how to make my own G-Damn Mods so I can repay all you F-ing talented Modders. I hope to be able to contribute stuff worth downloading in the near future.

Edit: do not download! So far this stick weapon still only does 20 damage, which is simple to fix, but for some reason, it DOES NOT make contact with enemy's (or at least it didn't when I tried it on the training dummy). also it is not two handed for some reason, yet it looks fine one handed I guess...

BTW, BUY A NEW STICK IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE OR SPAWN IT IN YOUR INVENTORY!!!!!

[Updated on: Sat, 23 October 2010 12:23] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Fable: The New World [WIP Topic - Release in Packages]
Next Topic: Briar Rose Bodyguard
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 04:53:09 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01453 seconds