Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Sword of Aeons Mage Bow Thingy
Sword of Aeons Mage Bow Thingy [message #58858] Thu, 12 August 2010 10:00 Go to next message
John McCain is currently offline  John McCain
Slyker wrote on Thu, 05 August 2010 01:52

I was editing my master longbow to shoot the same projectile as JoB did when he was a dragon. Like, the dragon breath. Basically it came out as 3 fireballs. then i disappear, and i have to unsheath my melee weapon to reappear, but theres a catch.... and i only get one shot out of my bow before i disappear. then any time i take it back out, i vanish again. anyone have any clue why it does this?

Edit: NVM. i fixed it. i had forgotten that i changed the reload stats on the bow as well. Razz silly me. ps. ITS AWESOME! now its time to test how much damage i can cause with this beast weapon. HAHAHAHA. Razz

Could you change the mesh of the bow to the Sword of Aeons and have it so you hold it like the Sword of Aeons, this way it looks like your firing the fire balls out of the Sword of Aeons, if you could that would be an awesome touch to JOB Lovers.

P.S. I would PM Slyker this but for some reason it won't let me, I guess its because I'm not a Mod.

[Updated on: Thu, 12 August 2010 10:02]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Sword of Aeons Mage Bow Thingy [message #59782 is a reply to message #58858] Mon, 18 October 2010 15:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
76djk76 is currently offline  76djk76
give me the topic or download and I'll see what i can do.
Re: Sword of Aeons Mage Bow Thingy [message #59783 is a reply to message #59782] Mon, 18 October 2010 16:25 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=58769& amp; amp;

No download. Was a self-solved troubleshooting thread.

[Updated on: Mon, 18 October 2010 16:26]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Textures.big
Next Topic: Ranger Gear/Weapons
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 17:55:52 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00946 seconds