Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Is it possible to get the pickpocket expression without a mod?
Is it possible to get the pickpocket expression without a mod? [message #58891] Fri, 13 August 2010 22:37 Go to next message
Arimil is currently offline  Arimil
Title says it all. I wanted to make a video of me doing the bandit camp quest while boasting to not kill any bandits. Sadly it isn't possible to save the girls in the cage without killing the guard or pickpocketing. I ended up maxing out my guile expecting to get the expression but sadly it didn't happen.

[Updated on: Fri, 13 August 2010 22:39]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Is it possible to get the pickpocket expression without a mod? [message #58892 is a reply to message #58891] Fri, 13 August 2010 22:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nicomon is currently offline  nicomon
Or you can hire the assassins to make a distraction.

But no, you can't get it without modding.

I divided by zero and survived.
Two of Diamonds, people. This is important.
Re: Is it possible to get the pickpocket expression without a mod? [message #58893 is a reply to message #58892] Fri, 13 August 2010 23:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arimil is currently offline  Arimil
nicomon wrote on Sat, 14 August 2010 01:54

Or you can hire the assassins to make a distraction.

But no, you can't get it without modding.

How would hiring the assassins to make a distraction kill that guard? Well I didn't do it so I'll take your word for it. Shame that got taken out of the game you should have received it at one of the guile levels.

[Updated on: Fri, 13 August 2010 23:06]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Is it possible to get the pickpocket expression without a mod? [message #58894 is a reply to message #58893] Fri, 13 August 2010 23:23 Go to previous message
nicomon is currently offline  nicomon
It wouldn't kill the guard, because you won't need to. Hiring the assassins has the same affect as releasing the prisoners.

I divided by zero and survived.
Two of Diamonds, people. This is important.
Previous Topic: Need the bases for tattoos
Next Topic: What folder do i place these mods in?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:35:01 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01183 seconds