Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Demonic hero mod :P
Demonic hero mod :P [message #58912] Sun, 15 August 2010 06:15 Go to next message
zing is currently offline  zing
char mod looks like your demonic red demon eye hands have a point to it. XD Laughing be soo cool

cant do mods shitty pc :) soo ill just ask for ones ahaha XD
the demonic life is sweet XD

[Updated on: Mon, 16 August 2010 11:27]

Report message to a moderator

Re: dno enyone wana do this or not ill just ask enyways :P [message #58913 is a reply to message #58912] Sun, 15 August 2010 06:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
wut
Re: dno enyone wana do this or not ill just ask enyways :P [message #58915 is a reply to message #58913] Sun, 15 August 2010 07:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

I thought maybe it was just the "generation gap" keeping me from understanding this person. Now I see someone else has no idea what he/she means either.

Re: dno enyone wana do this or not ill just ask enyways :P [message #58916 is a reply to message #58915] Sun, 15 August 2010 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oryp is currently offline  oryp
i think they want claws or something on the person's hand or something..
Re: dno enyone wana do this or not ill just ask enyways :P [message #58923 is a reply to message #58913] Sun, 15 August 2010 13:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Erm im prob older thin all you Razz so no gen gap and 2 i talk in southern slang got a issue deal with it 2 whats so hard abut under standing what i asked a char with red demon eyes and hands like this guy

http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr93/inuyasha-tobi/AnimeD emonGuy.jpg

Re: dno enyone wana do this or not ill just ask enyways :P [message #58927 is a reply to message #58923] Sun, 15 August 2010 15:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Retired
zing wrote on Sun, 15 August 2010 15:59

got a issue deal with it
Site Rule #13

Lack of acting like a mature person or inability to type in proper english or something close to it will not be tolerated (i.e. l33t,ALL CAPS, or IM shorthand).
Trust me, it's not an issue that you'll want the forum staff dealing with.

And your request was not exactly easy to understand... but not difficult for me to do. Would you be satisfied with long nails that use the horn texture? And if so, would you prefer that they go away when the Hero wears gloves or do you want them to protrude through the gloves? It's also worth mentioning that there will be some minor clipping issues.

As for eyes, not much more that can be done with that. I suppose you could change the evil eye texture to that used for the dragon or berserk or something.

Edit: Got some concept renders here. Tell me where to go from here.

[Updated on: Sun, 15 August 2010 19:22]

Re: dno enyone wana do this or not ill just ask enyways :P [message #58928 is a reply to message #58927] Sun, 15 August 2010 20:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oryp is currently offline  oryp
that's actually something i tried to do, but on mine i made a smaller thicker one for the thumb. When you finish can you make it publicly available?
Re: dno enyone wana do this or not ill just ask enyways :P [message #58934 is a reply to message #58912] Mon, 16 August 2010 05:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hands looks sweet cant i just make a tattoo
on face changes the eyes?

[Updated on: Mon, 16 August 2010 05:53]

Re: dno enyone wana do this or not ill just ask enyways :P [message #58936 is a reply to message #58934] Mon, 16 August 2010 09:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
charrzarr is currently offline  charrzarr
making a tatoo on the face wont have any effect on the eyes...i have no idea why JohnD-i mean Stranger- didnt recomend just retexturing the evil eye texture or whatever one u wish to do...its very simple and for blank red eyes with alittle lighting detail its so simple an idiot could do it(no offense if anyone cared to read into that and misunderstood)
{EDIT}
Decided to be nice here is your eye texture. it will work with almost any eye texture in the game but i wud recomend placing on evil eyes and other hero eyes that u want it on...if u dont know how to do that then go find a tutorial cuz i dont feel like holding any hands

NO BMPS!

If all else fails, slap 'em with a fish.

[Updated on: Mon, 16 August 2010 09:35] by Moderator

Re: dno enyone wana do this or not ill just ask enyways :P [message #58939 is a reply to message #58936] Mon, 16 August 2010 09:34 Go to previous message

Retired
charrzarr wrote on Mon, 16 August 2010 11:16

i have no idea why JohnD-i mean Stranger- didnt recomend just retexturing the evil eye texture or whatever one u wish to do...
I forgot that you want me to set you on fire. Read my post.
Stranger wrote on Sun, 15 August 2010 17:30

I suppose you could change the evil eye texture to that used for the dragon or berserk or something.
The new dragon eye is solid red. The old dragon eye at least looks cool.
Previous Topic: Attack In Bowerstone
Next Topic: Red sythe
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 04:41:34 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01339 seconds