Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Attack In Bowerstone
Attack In Bowerstone [message #58924] Sun, 15 August 2010 14:06 Go to next message
Drakenminisco is currently offline  Drakenminisco
I used the search for around an hour looking for this mod, figured maybe no one has made it.

If I'm mistaken please post the link where it can be found. If it hasn't been made please point me in the right direction in where these files are located so I can mod it myself.

What I'm wanting is a mod that doesn't remove you spells and weapons in bowerstone. Allowing you to go and kill everyone in that town.

I know I'm evil Twisted Evil

Thanks in advance
-Draken
Re: Attack In Bowerstone [message #58926 is a reply to message #58924] Sun, 15 August 2010 15:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Your searching skill sucks. You might want to level it up a bit before posting again.
BowerStone Weapon Laws - Keshire; no spells, only affects Bowerstone.
FablePAIN! - darthdnw; weapons and spells, all regions, kids are mortal.
Have Weapons/ Magic Available In Bowerstone and The Darkwood Bordello - Skotekal; weapons and spells, Bowerstone and Bordello.
Blind eye to crime. - Stranger; weapons and spells, all regions, crimes are disabled (nothing is illegal).
Re: Attack In Bowerstone [message #58929 is a reply to message #58924] Sun, 15 August 2010 21:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
John McCain is currently offline  John McCain
lol, although stranger is a bit blunt, he's right, you do need to use Search to check for the mod you want, try using keywords to search for it instead of the full phrase if your search doesn't come up, same if your deciding to make a weapon, make sure someone didn't do it before you, that would be a waste.
Re: Attack In Bowerstone [message #58931 is a reply to message #58929] Sun, 15 August 2010 22:24 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
John McCain wrote on Sun, 15 August 2010 23:47

same if your deciding to make a weapon, make sure someone didn't do it before you, that would be a waste.
I beg to differ. The reason is as clear as why I posted four links and not just one. They all run about the same idea, but they all do it differently.
Previous Topic: King of Blades
Next Topic: Demonic hero mod :P
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 04:57:50 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01172 seconds