Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » 3D models
3D models [message #59038] Sun, 22 August 2010 15:30 Go to next message
jp_b46 is currently offline  jp_b46
Hello, the fact is that i have made a lot of 3d models, most could be used on Fable, but i coulndt learn to make them work (i didnt had time) so, i decided to share all of them with you, i have lots of weapons and armors, si, i want to upload them so, if you want to use them go ahead, just give me the proper credit for modeling

Internet is failing so i will just post one today, this is the upper part of lich king's armour, enjoy it

EDIT: im lazy to upload every model, so now i change this, and im open to comissions, so if you need a 3d model just ask

[Updated on: Sat, 04 September 2010 16:20]

Report message to a moderator

Re: 3D models [message #59253 is a reply to message #59038] Sat, 04 September 2010 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Just a little heads up for ya jp, You can't make armor meshes work in fable with blender. That requires skin weighting which requires a program like 3DS Max. =/

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: 3D models [message #59254 is a reply to message #59038] Sat, 04 September 2010 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes, i know, but i dont know how to model on 3dsmax, so i model in blender and export
Re: 3D models [message #59255 is a reply to message #59254] Sat, 04 September 2010 16:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Okay... sorry if I offended you like that. I just like making sure people know these things.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: 3D models [message #59257 is a reply to message #59038] Sat, 04 September 2010 16:18 Go to previous message
dont worry, no offense taken, doing that you might help people to avoid doing mistakes
Previous Topic: Problem with armor
Next Topic: ENVIRONMENT_THEME and ground
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 08:59:38 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00990 seconds