Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Entire modded game for download?
Entire modded game for download? [message #59047] Sun, 22 August 2010 21:53 Go to next message
DarkMaaku1991 is currently offline  DarkMaaku1991
Hey. My computer is too shitty to download Fable Explorer or ShadowNet, so i wondered if i could get a mod done,, ready to download and play? Here are what i'd like. There's a hell lot i want, but i'll try keeping my visit to whats most important to me.

~ Add a cullis gate in Twinblade's Tent. (There's a chest at the right side of the map, right on the edge of the cliff. I'd like it removed and replaced with a working cullis gate... Of course make it unuseable until the quest is competed, like the one in Twinblade's Camp)

~ Heavy weapon just annoy me. Is it possible to make them light weapons, so that i could wield the Solus Greatsword, for example, like a simple Katana?

~ Vanquish Arken's Crossbow. I'd like a Skorm's Bow that has more holy colors to it. Like the a beige-ish for the bow, and where the Skorm's bow has a red spot, put a blue one. A blue like the Physical Shield's blue.

~Dark Plate Helmet, Bright Plate Helmet. I'd like them to look like Archon's Battle Helmet, but not shiny. Also, them having their respective colors. Dark Helmet to fit Dark Plate Armor, and same about the Bright Helmet for Bright Plate.((You can discard Holy Warrior Helm and Demonic Warrior Helmet in exchange, if it can make the job easier)

~ I noticed that when evil, the hands and feet take on what looks like a rock texture. Any way to keep the hands normal whatever the alignment? Also, remove the red mist when evil. its annoying. D:

~CHapel of Skorm. There's a chest in there, is it possible to replaced its content with a full Dark Plate suit? Along with the dark plate helmet mentioned above?

~ Temple of Avo. There's a chest with a ressurection phial in it. Can someone replace it with Bright Plate suit, along with bright plate helmet that's mentioned above?

~ Add a useable bed in the tent in Twinblade's tent. and set the tent itself as a buyable and useable house? I still want it to be a tent, though. And whether i can rent ir or not doesn't matter, i don't intend to do that.

~ For this one, i think creating new apprentice outfit parts will be necessary, but i dunno. I'd like a bright hooded apprentice outfit(the normal, beige design) and a hooded dark apprentice(the design of that guy in the arena anteroom. Shadow, i think he's called)

~ I'd like all cities to have a weapon setting like Knothole Glade. Meaning that i can use spells and wield weapons without any fine in Bowerstone, Oakvale, etc. I also heard that some people in bowerstone are immortal. Any way to fix that?

~ My hands glow blue when i have too many spells, or that i use them too much!! Please remove that effect?

AND FINALLY::
The guildmaster gives us many items when we are done with the training quests. I'd like the stuff to be different:
~Lamp
~50x Ages of Strength potion
~50x Ages of Skill potion
~50x Ages of will potion
~x10 Elixir of Life
~x5 Health Potion

Oh, oh, i forgot two things. I'm tired of donating books and never getting my dark wizard hat. can someone ADD the Dark Wizard hgat in the chest where we find dark will user outfit, and the bright hat in the chest we find bright will user?
And now, really the last thing:

I noticed that our choice with the mask of jack of blades (Wear it or not) affects our alignment? Can we discard that?

I give huge thanks to whoever even read all that, bigger thanks to those who consider it, and the biggest thanks to whoever does it. Good luck! Very Happy

Signed: DarkMaaku1991
Re: Entire modded game for download? [message #59048 is a reply to message #59047] Sun, 22 August 2010 22:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Noctus is currently offline  Noctus

Administrator

DarkMaaku1991 wrote on Sun, 22 August 2010 21:53

Hey. My computer is too shitty to download Fable Explorer or ShadowNet,=
So instead of asking how to solve that so you can do it yourself, you ask us to do all that stuff for you?

Be a good man and tell us what happens when you try and download them.

How you claim your computer is too rubbish to download simple softwares yet you're obviously on a computer that can run Fable is beyond me.

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9540/helpmeaaa.jpg

[Updated on: Sun, 22 August 2010 22:07]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Entire modded game for download? [message #59049 is a reply to message #59047] Sun, 22 August 2010 22:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It simply doesn't work. Fe opens, but nothing at all happens afterwards. I can't click nothing. I wanted to see what kind of file i could mod. If it was the actualy PC version, or an emulator version of PC or xbox versions... Then i went on a few sites, and my computer is just not good enough. Video card is too weak, for instance. Among other things. My computer in itself can't even handle the game itself, so i'd play at my cousin's place, but i'm not allowed to download stuff programs and such there. And... sorry if its a lot. v.v
Re: Entire modded game for download? [message #59051 is a reply to message #59047] Sun, 22 August 2010 22:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Administrator

That isn't necessarily your computer, it means you don't have the necessities to run it. Your video card makes no difference to how Fable Explorer runs. What is your OS? Give me a screenshot of what happens to FE when you open it.

[Updated on: Sun, 22 August 2010 22:13]

Re: Entire modded game for download? [message #59052 is a reply to message #59047] Sun, 22 August 2010 22:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What's the OS?
Re: Entire modded game for download? [message #59053 is a reply to message #59047] Sun, 22 August 2010 22:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Administrator

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operating_system

For instance, Windows XP, Windows Vista etc.

[Updated on: Sun, 22 August 2010 22:16]

Re: Entire modded game for download? [message #59054 is a reply to message #59047] Sun, 22 August 2010 22:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Microsoft Windows XP. The familial one.
Re: Entire modded game for download? [message #59055 is a reply to message #59047] Sun, 22 August 2010 22:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Administrator

Okay, now for the screenshot, please.

If it just hangs on the Splash image forever, try repeatedly pressing the space key after a while. Might bring up an error image that's hidden behind the splash image.

Re: Entire modded game for download? [message #59056 is a reply to message #59047] Sun, 22 August 2010 22:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A screenshot of FE? I deleted the program after getting frustrated. And this isn't my computer i'm on, it's my friend's, so i can't download anything either.

I'd also like to note that i'm nowhere near good. I have trouble modding a pokemon game from the gameboy versions, so even if everything worked, how can i hopee to do a satisfying job on a game like fable?
Re: Entire modded game for download? [message #59057 is a reply to message #59047] Sun, 22 August 2010 22:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Administrator

Optimism, perhaps?

Also, download it again when you're home and screenshot it.

I'm actually kind of annoyed that you'd expect someone like me to do all that when you're not even the least bit interested in modding. Change your attitude or go away.

Re: Entire modded game for download? [message #59058 is a reply to message #59047] Sun, 22 August 2010 22:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am interested, but i have never accepted less than perfection from myself.
Re: Entire modded game for download? [message #59059 is a reply to message #59047] Sun, 22 August 2010 22:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Administrator

Your spelling says otherwise. Please come back when you can provide me with the information I need.

Re: Entire modded game for download? [message #59072 is a reply to message #59047] Mon, 23 August 2010 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
John McCain is currently offline  John McCain
you're probably on Internet explorer, get google chrome and install the two, then tell us if it works.
Re: Entire modded game for download? [message #59073 is a reply to message #59047] Mon, 23 August 2010 10:54 Go to previous message

Administrator

That won't make a difference. He said it wrong, he doesn't mean it won't download, he means it won't load properly.

Previous Topic: Red sythe
Next Topic: Assassins with Shoes
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 13:34:20 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01847 seconds