Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Normal Clothes
Normal Clothes [message #59075] Mon, 23 August 2010 11:30 Go to next message
henk22 is currently offline  henk22
I am worthless at modding and stuff, so i would like to have thing like normal clothes and such. change the will user items into something that looks more like normal clothing instead of armor and such.

It will take alot of time, i am sure of that but can anyone atleast try to do this?

Unfortunatly, i don't have any pictures, because there are to many ideas for normal clothing. I do have 1 idea, i have the: NoPlate Shoulder Pads mod, and i really like it. Maybe you could do it with the other Plate and Chainmail armor and such.

If someone makes it: REALLY THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!
If nobody makes it:...awww

Please,Please, Atleast try to make something like it.

Dynamite solves everything....BOOOOOM!!!....hmmm...BOOOM!!!...I GOT IT AL UNDER CONTROLE!!........BOOOOOOM!!!!....
Re: Normal Clothes [message #59094 is a reply to message #59075] Mon, 23 August 2010 18:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
charrzarr is currently offline  charrzarr
ok since getting pics cud be hard here is what u do:
1. take ingame screenshots of the outfits u wish to be altered
2. sumhow indicate what u want changed(use paint or sumthing to add red circles or sumthin to show what u want changed)
3. explain in detail wtf "normal clothes" are(as each culture and even country has different opinions on what is "normal")
4. perhaps u could at least do a rough sketch (just slightly better than stick figures{ur best is what u shud try for} wud probably be enough to get the point across to me and i might be able to get a workable drawing done that someone(probably NOT me) might be willing to work off of

If all else fails, slap 'em with a fish.
Re: Normal Clothes [message #59110 is a reply to message #59094] Mon, 23 August 2010 23:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
alright, i see what i can do.

What i forgot to say was: Maybe you could look at a trailer for Fable 3 called: Fable 3 Your Kingdom Your Clothes. that is what i mean with normal clothes.

Dynamite solves everything....BOOOOOM!!!....hmmm...BOOOM!!!...I GOT IT AL UNDER CONTROLE!!........BOOOOOOM!!!!....
Re: Normal Clothes [message #59113 is a reply to message #59110] Tue, 24 August 2010 00:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message

is that an idea? What i mean with "normal clothes" is the clothes for the rich people in that age, or maybe 50 years later or something (a bit like Fable 3 and Fable 2, i think.)...or atleast a bit different than the clothes the villagers wear

(P.S sorry for my bad english)
(P.P.S I don't know hot to put it in a spoiler, sorry, so if anyone can tell me how...or if i know how to search a bit better i can make it a spoiler)

Page stretching image put in a spoiler. -Moderator

[Updated on: Tue, 24 August 2010 22:06] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: Normal Clothes [message #59127 is a reply to message #59113] Tue, 24 August 2010 17:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

[spoiler =Title Here]Hidden text here.[/spoiler] Is how you do it but without the space between the word spoiler and that = thingamajigger. Very Happy

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Normal Clothes [message #59133 is a reply to message #59127] Tue, 24 August 2010 23:45 Go to previous message
thank you.

Previous Topic: replace turncoat and drainlife
Next Topic: Kingdom Hearts Jacket?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 00:14:46 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01161 seconds