Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » replace turncoat and drainlife
replace turncoat and drainlife [message #59089] Mon, 23 August 2010 17:00 Go to next message
John McCain is currently offline  John McCain
I found those to spells to be the dullest, so I thought it would be cool to replace one with thunder's lightning spell, and one with briar roses duplicate trick spell (the one that duplicates her and tricks people). this would be cool for when you fight Twinblade, also with the briar rose spell its ever level up adds 2 more fakes, and it starts with one fake, that way at level 4 there are 7 fakes. and with the thunders spell, I guess just make it do more damage as you level it up. although I don't know if this is possible, but worth a try I guess?
Re: replace turncoat and drainlife [message #59092 is a reply to message #59089] Mon, 23 August 2010 18:08 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
No. Nothing links the SPECIAL_ABILITY_* entries with the rest of the other relevant definitions, (HERO_ABILITY, CAbilityDef, OBJECT_ABILITY_*), so whatever controls the association between HERO_ABILITY_WILL_TURNCOAT and SPECIAL_ABILITIES_TURNCOAT_SPELL_DEF_INSTANCE is magic. And we can't do magic.

What we can do is modify whatever variables we can in the HERO_ABILITY and SPECIAL_ABILITY_* entries. It will still be turncoat, and it will still be drain life, but it will be different.

[Updated on: Mon, 23 August 2010 18:09]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Assassins with Shoes
Next Topic: Normal Clothes
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 00:52:24 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01465 seconds