Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Work In Progress » Some weapons i made a lot ago
Some weapons i made a lot ago [message #59147] Wed, 25 August 2010 18:00 Go to next message
jp_b46 is currently offline  jp_b46
well, the tittle says everything, i dont remember if these are the versions that works well
Re: Some weapons i made a lot ago [message #59148 is a reply to message #59147] Wed, 25 August 2010 18:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

When you are sure they are the ones that work, and are ready to post screen shots and descriptions, do so, then I will move this thread to Objects.

Re: Some weapons i made a lot ago [message #59149 is a reply to message #59148] Wed, 25 August 2010 21:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok, tomorrow i will test them properly, post screenshots and maybe upload them on one single file
Re: Some weapons i made a lot ago [message #59358 is a reply to message #59149] Fri, 10 September 2010 15:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Okay I decided to test these out myself. I didn't test Arco de Avo, or the kunai knife, but I did do the others. Stormbringer worked brilliantly 'till I got a flourish, then it just crashed. I checked the source of that, and you used two different effects for the flourish effect. Not a good idea, but I fixed that and packaged it into an fmp. Kisarou, excellent weapon, everything works perfectly, but a texture would be nice, and it may just be me but I think the hero holds it backwards.. Elindil, oh my god does it not work. It's invisible, and intangible, and turns much of your environment completely invisible unless you run into something, in which case it may or may not turn visible once more. Anyway here's some screenys of the fixed stormbringer, and some of Elindil and Kisarou. Oh also, I lowered the Lightning sword level for the flourish effect because I think level 4 looks ungodly. Feel free to change it back however.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Some weapons i made a lot ago [message #59378 is a reply to message #59147] Sat, 11 September 2010 22:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man, thank you very much for testing, and yeah, the elendil sword doesnt works, its a dissaster indeed, i forgot to post after i fixed XD the stormbtinger glitch... im sure that it was an accident, i dont fuching remember using two effects XP but if they where there i only can thank you for saving me the work to fix that, and about the kisarou, yeah, i gonna give it a good texture
icon4.gif  Re: Some weapons i made a lot ago [message #59426 is a reply to message #59147] Mon, 20 September 2010 18:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jamesbondie is currently offline  jamesbondie

Shocked wow this mod is really cool but where do i get the weapons from i mean like the swords sorry if i asked maybe in the wrong place but i really wanted to know because i just downloaded and loaded the .fmp/s and i can't find a chest or a drop or anything plus i just now created an account any help would be great thanks Very Happy

you can't fix something if you don't wanna, maybe its just i don't wanna...lol seriously maybe you don't wanna, ????, confusing isn't it you'll understand later
Re: Some weapons i made a lot ago [message #59427 is a reply to message #59426] Mon, 20 September 2010 18:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

Being new, you should read this thread carefully:
http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=7218& ;start=0&

Re: Some weapons i made a lot ago [message #59471 is a reply to message #59427] Mon, 27 September 2010 17:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Okay I just tested Avo's Bow and the kunai. Avo's bow works perfectly, though a little more range might be a good idea to be safe. The kunai knife, I loaded it in my character's inventory, hit apply changes then save mods and run fable. Everything went right until I loaded my save. It got almost halfway through loading the save then exited right out. No error message just exited.I checked the Cobjectaugmentationsdef and the Cweapondef to try and see what was wrong but I couldn't find anything there. If it were up to me I'd say there's a problem with the mesh. But anyway Avo's Bow works fine so here are some screenshots.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Some weapons i made a lot ago [message #59633 is a reply to message #59147] Fri, 08 October 2010 22:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man, thank you very much for taking the time to test thins things, i reworked them and as soon as i got my computer back im going to post them
Re: Some weapons i made a lot ago [message #59641 is a reply to message #59633] Sat, 09 October 2010 14:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No problem. I just wanna see these wind up in the finished objects area.

[Updated on: Sat, 09 October 2010 14:54]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Some weapons i made a lot ago [message #59982 is a reply to message #59147] Mon, 01 November 2010 20:28 Go to previous message
i uploaded some finished things, they are in the packages section if you want to look at them =).

I removed the stormbringer's special effects by the moment because im having problems displaying them on my computer (dont know why)but hopefully i will upload some nre version in the future.
Previous Topic: [WIP] JohnDoe's Outfit
Next Topic: Earthen Plate Armor
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 05:37:56 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01547 seconds