Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Rapier Request
Rapier Request [message #59184] Sun, 29 August 2010 23:40 Go to next message
Ziadaine is currently offline  Ziadaine
I was wondering if someone would be able to make a rapier for in game with 4 Aug' slots and 350 Damage? It shouldn't be too hard, just has a skinny blade with any hilt you think would fit it fine.

[Updated on: Sun, 29 August 2010 23:41]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Rapier Request [message #59190 is a reply to message #59184] Mon, 30 August 2010 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Umm it's not quite a rapier but I do know of one sword already in fable that's a lot like one. It doesn't have the cylinder blade thing, it's more like a sabre, but it has the hilt guard there and the blade is curved and pretty thin. Specifically low level bandits carry it. I'll get to getting it ready right away and packaged in an fmp. EDIT: actually it doesnt have the single hilt guard but it's still a nice sword which in my opinion has the same feel as a rapier does. I'll post a screenshot of it in action soon and see if you like it. EDIT: Here's that screenshot. http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/3347/830201031814pm.jpg If you like this then go into FE, then click objects, then the object number is 5549 I believe. If you like the sword but not the color, I can retexture it however you need. If you want any model edits done, that one's outta my reach.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.

[Updated on: Mon, 30 August 2010 12:37]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Rapier Request [message #59194 is a reply to message #59190] Mon, 30 August 2010 14:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
charrzarr is currently offline  charrzarr
i could make and texture a model if someone else would be able to make it fable ready...not gonna start unless i get an affirmative cuz i hate wasting my time

If all else fails, slap 'em with a fish.
Re: Rapier Request [message #59195 is a reply to message #59194] Mon, 30 August 2010 14:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Well I can't do helpers and such if that's what you mean by "fable ready". But I can run it through FE make it an object and all that good stuff.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Rapier Request [message #59197 is a reply to message #59195] Mon, 30 August 2010 19:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
charrzarr is currently offline  charrzarr
fuck my problem is the hierarchy...cant figure it out(im a dumbass)

If all else fails, slap 'em with a fish.
Re: Rapier Request [message #59198 is a reply to message #59197] Mon, 30 August 2010 20:09 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Upload what you've got on the mesh and texture. I can make the mesh Fable-ready. Someone else can set up the definitions.
Previous Topic: FullMetal Alchemist Ouroboros tattoos, please?
Next Topic: Dark Apprentice - Female
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 17:04:55 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00944 seconds