Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » nooby need help
icon10.gif  nooby need help [message #59241] Fri, 03 September 2010 13:11 Go to next message
deathbyfate is currently offline  deathbyfate
Ok i loaded the mods into fable explorer but i dont want the mods any more can someone tell me how to remove them Confused

[Updated on: Fri, 03 September 2010 13:28]

Report message to a moderator

Re: nooby need help [message #59242 is a reply to message #59241] Fri, 03 September 2010 14:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Alright I don't know what mods you used but the answer is simple.
If you have backups of your game.bin, graphics.big, and textures.big(listing these as they are the most common files to mod with FE.), simply find the files in your fable tlc folder,(C:\program files\Microsoft Games\Fable:The Lost Chapters.), and copy the backups over the current files. If you don't have backups and are like me and can't figure out how to get to them on your discs, re-install the game. I hope this has helped and happy modding.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: nooby need help [message #59243 is a reply to message #59242] Fri, 03 September 2010 14:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
deathbyfate is currently offline  deathbyfate
Thx ill just try re install it and try that ill let u know if it works
Re: nooby need help [message #59244 is a reply to message #59243] Fri, 03 September 2010 15:50 Go to previous message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

deathbyfate wrote on Fri, 03 September 2010 16:25

Thx ill just try re install it and try that ill let u know if it works

Reinstall may not work. If you have tried and it didn't work, be sure to delete any FTLC related folders before wasting time trying again.
If you haven't tried yet, you can fix it easily by replacing the various modded game files.
Check the link in my sig about back-ups to see how to get the original files off the disks, look in the second spoiler block.

Previous Topic: Fable Explorer Error
Next Topic: My own cbox problems. =/
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 02:05:05 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01410 seconds