Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Maze mod
Maze mod [message #59331] Thu, 09 September 2010 08:45 Go to next message
Seddoron is currently offline  Seddoron
Is there a mod for Maze clothing and staff? How about the head? Do the mods add some of the Maze's spells or is it even possible? I would like links if you could give. I just remembered this game and how i always wanted to try Maze out, i found him quite interesting and impressive.
Re: Maze mod [message #59343 is a reply to message #59331] Thu, 09 September 2010 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Okay since you're new I'll give you the link but next time use search. http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=8896&a mp;&srch=Bluetooth+Suits#msg_8896The maze outfit is the third post in the thread. As for Maze's staff it's already in the game past the hero's usual weapons, but to use it right you need to load this fmp. http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=9515&a mp;&srch=Staff+Animations#msg_9515 By loading that fmp it makes Maze's and Whisper's staff usable to fight by using Whisper's combat animations. Like I said before next time please use search. And maze's only real spells are lightning and a modified force push which brings out fire instead of pure kinetic energy. Oh and physical shield. I may be able to modify force push to maze's version but don't get your hopes up.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Maze mod [message #59344 is a reply to message #59331] Thu, 09 September 2010 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Seddoron is currently offline  Seddoron
Alright, thanks alot dude. Just inform me if you are gonna start working on the spell, it would be great.
Re: Maze mod [message #59395 is a reply to message #59331] Sun, 12 September 2010 16:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Noctus is currently offline  Noctus

Administrator

I came into this thread thinking there would be someone requesting a hedge maze. Now I want a hedge maze.

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9540/helpmeaaa.jpg
Re: Maze mod [message #59397 is a reply to message #59395] Sun, 12 September 2010 16:44 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Noctus wrote on Sun, 12 September 2010 18:41

I came into this thread thinking there would be someone requesting a hedge maze. Now I want a hedge maze.
I have actually been wanting to do something of the sort. Unfortunately my plan involved NPCs and NPCs act stupid in a hedge maze without navdata edits.
Previous Topic: Fun Ideas
Next Topic: Hi I'm new and Need recommended mods
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 19:31:46 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01008 seconds