Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Bandit Animations for Hero
Bandit Animations for Hero [message #59369] Sat, 11 September 2010 18:39 Go to next message
The_Thief is currently offline  The_Thief
Hey all,
Firstly, awesome, awesome website! Hopefully Fable 3 will be moddable. XD.

Secondly, could someone please make me an FMP that swaps the Bandit Grunt animations to the Hero's? Because it looks so weird when the Hero runs with his sword down, Razz.
And whenever I try to install Ralf's Bandit Animations ( http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=6135& ;start=0&), FE gives me an error. Ive re-downloaded, re-installed. Everything, but it doesn't work. I'm sure it isn't such a hard task, could someone please help me out? Maybe fix Ralf's FMP or make one?
Thanks alot,
Thief. Very Happy
Re: Bandit Animations for Hero [message #59370 is a reply to message #59369] Sat, 11 September 2010 18:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

The mod you link to has been downloaded several times with no complaints, so maybe the problem is on your end.
Have you been able to get any other mods to work using FE?
Maybe try using cbox, in case it was packed that way.

Re: Bandit Animations for Hero [message #59372 is a reply to message #59369] Sat, 11 September 2010 19:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for your reply, could you please link me to CBOX? I can't find it Very Happy
Also, yes, i've used FE tons of times without error.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it. >.<

[Updated on: Sat, 11 September 2010 19:24]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Bandit Animations for Hero [message #59375 is a reply to message #59369] Sat, 11 September 2010 20:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nope, Chocolate Box doesn't even start up. The application crashes... wth.
Can't someone just conjure up an awesome FMP, please? XD
Re: Bandit Animations for Hero [message #59376 is a reply to message #59375] Sat, 11 September 2010 21:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
So... took a look at that FMP, it is definitely CBox-only. It's also the completely wrong way to go to change out animations, but I guess nothing can be done about that now.

It would be a rather simple matter to fix this even with FE alone. It's only a few graphics.big animation entries in the FMP. Rename it to BIG, open it with FE, export the entries, import them over the entries of the same name in the graphics.big.

*** Again, this is the wrong way to make animation edits, the proper way is to edit the CAppearanceDef. Don't follow the example shown in that FMP.
Re: Bandit Animations for Hero [message #59377 is a reply to message #59369] Sat, 11 September 2010 22:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thank you very much, Stranger. It works great Very Happy
Also, while this topic is still open, is there a mod that makes dead bodies stay? Very Happy

[Updated on: Sat, 11 September 2010 22:19]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Bandit Animations for Hero [message #59379 is a reply to message #59377] Sun, 12 September 2010 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Here. Be sure to read that warning, it's important.
Re: Bandit Animations for Hero [message #59380 is a reply to message #59379] Sun, 12 September 2010 01:44 Go to previous message
Thanks a bunch, Stranger. So it was called No Body Rots.. no wonder it didn't come up in searches.. Very Happy
Previous Topic: Sword Request.
Next Topic: Better twinblade combat sequence.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 17:16:59 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01231 seconds