Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Definitions » Custom Teleport
Custom Teleport [message #59642] Sat, 09 October 2010 15:13 Go to next message
nicomon is currently offline  nicomon
A simple edit, which changes the teleporting effects to fire. Note: the spoilered image below is arrival, while the disappearance is much less flashy. (It wouldn't let me take a screenshot of that for some reason...)

PS: I chose not to name the thread 'Fire Teleport', because I will be taking requests for other effects. (Note: They won't be done if I can't find non-permanent effects for it, but I'll otherwise try.)

EDIT: Added Lightning Teleport for asmcint. EDIT NOTE: You can't use both at the same time.

I divided by zero and survived.
Two of Diamonds, people. This is important.

[Updated on: Sat, 16 October 2010 17:34]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Custom Teleport [message #59645 is a reply to message #59642] Sat, 09 October 2010 17:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

I'd love a lightning teleport myself. I can just see it. I teleport somewhere, and I just dissapear in a flash of lightning. I think summoner lightning explosions might work for that.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Custom Teleport [message #59742 is a reply to message #59645] Sat, 16 October 2010 17:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nicomon is currently offline  nicomon
asmcint wrote on Sat, 09 October 2010 17:46

I'd love a lightning teleport myself. I can just see it. I teleport somewhere, and I just dissapear in a flash of lightning. I think summoner lightning explosions might work for that.

Added. Unfortunately, that effect does look very much like lightning.(Oddly...) Also, the screenshot makes it look crappy. It looks far better when the whole effect is seen. As an afterthought, does anyone know how to make it take a screenshot when you're teleporting away from somewhere? I can only get it to take screenshots of arrival for some reason.

I divided by zero and survived.
Two of Diamonds, people. This is important.
Re: Custom Teleport [message #59744 is a reply to message #59742] Sat, 16 October 2010 17:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
nicomon wrote on Sat, 16 October 2010 19:38

As an afterthought, does anyone know how to make it take a screenshot when you're teleporting away from somewhere? I can only get it to take screenshots of arrival for some reason.
Get a paid version of Fraps, record the sequence frame-for-frame, then go through the video file in an editor for the perfect frame to save as a screenshot. Then toss the video file, it just takes up space after that.

Alternatively, get Fraps, do the teleport sequence and then rapidly fire away at the capture button, then look through the stills and see if you got lucky. Repeat as needed.
Re: Custom Teleport [message #59756 is a reply to message #59742] Sun, 17 October 2010 16:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
76djk76 is currently offline  76djk76
I'll put up lightning in a few min a got a few good ones for fire
Fire

k got the lightning ones
Lightning

k all done
and nice mods BTW Very Happy

[Updated on: Sun, 17 October 2010 16:25]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Custom Teleport [message #59763 is a reply to message #59756] Sun, 17 October 2010 16:56 Go to previous message
charrzarr is currently offline  charrzarr
the fire looks awesome in the screenies...ill be sure to get this when i start playing fable again

If all else fails, slap 'em with a fish.
Previous Topic: Longsword damage Inproved
Next Topic: 7 lightning Augmentation master longsword
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 20:53:04 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01164 seconds