Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Augmentation effects
Augmentation effects [message #59758] Sun, 17 October 2010 16:26 Go to next message
gangsta12473 is currently offline  gangsta12473
alright i know how to edit aug's damages and stuff, but my question is how do you change the effect. in other words how do you change the repeating pattern effect that appears on the weapon after you have placed the aug. on?

Let death not be your end, but only your new beginning.
Let it grasp you by the hand and make your dreams of immortality come true.
Let it make you wish you had never lived. And so, let death be your friend.

-Me
Re: Augmentation effects [message #59768 is a reply to message #59758] Sun, 17 October 2010 18:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Well you can only do this for specific weapons unless you want to do this to everything one weapon at a time.... anyway this little trick works only for melee weapons so far as I can see... find the weapon you want to edit in the game.bin, double click it,click cdefs and scroll down to cobjectaugmentationdef. Find Augmentation particles and click on it. Scroll down till you find the augmentation you want to edit. Now keep that window up and go into effects.big. Find the effect you want. For this example I will use FLAMING_SWORD_LEVEL_4. Double click it and look at the top of the window for it's ID number. In this case 163. Go back to the Cobjectaugmentationsdef window, and where the effect particle listings are, put in the effect ID in both effect spaces. Then click apply changes on that and the weapon window, exit out of them and click save mods and run fable. You are now running around with a weapon having an effect you choose. Some of these are permanent effects meaning they wont fade out, unless you have another augmentation on there. So have fun and slay many monsters or innocent children and civilians with your new customized legendary weapon. Very Happy

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Augmentation effects [message #59772 is a reply to message #59758] Mon, 18 October 2010 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gangsta12473 is currently offline  gangsta12473
hey man thanks for the help. Smile

Let death not be your end, but only your new beginning.
Let it grasp you by the hand and make your dreams of immortality come true.
Let it make you wish you had never lived. And so, let death be your friend.

-Me
Re: Augmentation effects [message #59773 is a reply to message #59772] Mon, 18 October 2010 10:06 Go to previous message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

No problem. I would've linked you to the tutorial I found it in but I couldn't find it right off so I figured this would be a bit quicker.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Previous Topic: My hero is rediculously skinny
Next Topic: original model id for Creature_Hero?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 05:49:46 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01046 seconds