Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » REQUEST(I need help with something)
REQUEST(I need help with something) [message #59808] Thu, 21 October 2010 18:37 Go to next message
JackOfAllTrades is currently offline  JackOfAllTrades
I searched around the proper section for this and I figured this would be the best but if there is an official spot for it please link it, I'm a new member and very illiterate with the site right now.

I need help with my Fable Explorer whenever I try and open it
It says

Object reference not set to an instance of an object

then it shuts down, any way I can fix that?
Re: REQUEST(I need help with something) [message #59820 is a reply to message #59808] Fri, 22 October 2010 09:52 Go to previous message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

First off you mean when you open FE? Or when you load an fmp? If you just say when I open it, how can anyone tell what you mean?(Also considering this is an FE issue I do believe you posted in the right place that a moderator moved the thread to the right place.) Cool

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.

[Updated on: Fri, 22 October 2010 13:22] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Mods for mac
Next Topic: Cbox [One question]
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 03:36:55 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01088 seconds