Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Ranger Gear/Weapons
Ranger Gear/Weapons [message #59873] Sun, 24 October 2010 11:40 Go to next message
tangotango1 is currently offline  tangotango1
I was wanting a retexture of the Skorms bow. Black and red along with Sword of Aeons one side red and other black with fiery animation. Then some kind of assassin gear thats black and red to fit with the weapons? Anyway to also make a fiery trail behind me when i walk?

[Updated on: Sun, 24 October 2010 11:52]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Ranger Gear/Weapons [message #59875 is a reply to message #59873] Sun, 24 October 2010 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

First off. No one side flame stuff. Cant be done with modding. I can make the blade all be on fire but that becomes an eyesore after a while. I will however get to retexturing skorm's bow and the assasain suit, and in an fmp I will give the soa an effect of your choosing. (If you want I'll even give it the effect it had when jack used it.) Oh and I will try to make one side of the SOA black and the other red. So yes... Prepare for an ownage set of ownage.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Ranger Gear/Weapons [message #59876 is a reply to message #59875] Sun, 24 October 2010 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Awesome! Thanks a lot hope it looks epic.
Re: Ranger Gear/Weapons [message #59877 is a reply to message #59876] Sun, 24 October 2010 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Okay, the SOA texture doesn't have multiple sides shown so I cant make it where it has one side one color and another side the other. I can however darken down the hilt and add some more red here and there... Would that be fine?

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Ranger Gear/Weapons [message #59878 is a reply to message #59877] Sun, 24 October 2010 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes
Re: Ranger Gear/Weapons [message #59879 is a reply to message #59878] Sun, 24 October 2010 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Okey Dokey then. I'll have it all ready in packaged up in about an hour at most.

Re: Ranger Gear/Weapons [message #59880 is a reply to message #59879] Sun, 24 October 2010 15:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Okay the retextures are done and compiled in. I couldnt save it as a big properly so I hope an fmp will work just fine for the moment. Also would you like an effect to go on the SOA and if so what kind?

Re: Ranger Gear/Weapons [message #59881 is a reply to message #59880] Sun, 24 October 2010 15:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nosferatu is currently offline  Nosferatu

I could make it a .big for you.

Pain, Anger, Hate, Fear, Chaos, Darkness, Evil, Hell.

The Gates Are Open:

Gate 1: Darkness, The World Of Demons.
Gate 2: My Gaurds Are Watching You.
Gate 3: Only Evils Lives Here.
Gate 4: There's No Way Out.
Gate 5: Feel The Fire.
Gate 6: Pick Up Your Weapons And Fight.
Re: Ranger Gear/Weapons [message #59882 is a reply to message #59873] Sun, 24 October 2010 15:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
red or black effect or maybe anything lol if you think it looks awesome i prob will think it is as long at it fits the outfit. If cannot just leave it be.
Edit: either big or fmp is fine as long as it works

[Updated on: Sun, 24 October 2010 15:38]

Re: Ranger Gear/Weapons [message #59884 is a reply to message #59882] Sun, 24 October 2010 16:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Would a flaming fourish effect work? not very stealthy but it would look awesome.

Re: Ranger Gear/Weapons [message #59886 is a reply to message #59884] Sun, 24 October 2010 16:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes and i gtg hopefully it will be done in the next 18 hours bye and GL
Re: Ranger Gear/Weapons [message #59887 is a reply to message #59886] Sun, 24 October 2010 16:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Okay here it is, the retextures and the flaming flourish effect for the SOA. I hope these are to your liking.

Re: Ranger Gear/Weapons [message #59888 is a reply to message #59873] Sun, 24 October 2010 17:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is awesome is there a helmet with this suit? and how to remove JoB mask? You forgot the bow lol btw if you want to do it.Or ill just request it in another thread.
There is a weird affect on my armor after i use the flourish. It turns my armor all different colored pixels.

[Updated on: Sun, 24 October 2010 17:13]

Re: Ranger Gear/Weapons [message #59890 is a reply to message #59888] Sun, 24 October 2010 17:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message

There is no helmet to the assasain suit. And I DID include the bow in the package just not in the title. (Assasain suit is NOT new armor just retextured an existing suit with the same name)

Re: Ranger Gear/Weapons [message #59891 is a reply to message #59890] Sun, 24 October 2010 17:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh the bow is like a dark gray nvm i see it. There is a weird affect on my armor after i use the flourish. It turns my armor all different colored pixels.
Edit: I dont know cause it happened twice but hasn't happened no more

[Updated on: Sun, 24 October 2010 17:16]

Re: Ranger Gear/Weapons [message #59892 is a reply to message #59890] Sun, 24 October 2010 17:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I dont know what's with the flourish thing unless it's an effect of the fmpizing a retexture... Well I guess I'll go about this differently... I'll pm you with the images I edited and how to apply them.So yeah apply your backups if you've made them. If not find a post by jwc2200 and click his link about making backups to find them on your disks.

[Updated on: Sun, 24 October 2010 17:17]

Re: Ranger Gear/Weapons [message #59893 is a reply to message #59892] Sun, 24 October 2010 17:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Don't its totally fine i think this is the best armor retexture ever lol.
Re: Ranger Gear/Weapons [message #59894 is a reply to message #59893] Sun, 24 October 2010 17:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message

You sure? o.o

Re: Ranger Gear/Weapons [message #59895 is a reply to message #59894] Sun, 24 October 2010 17:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Happened twice idk must have just been a bugged up spot where i was hasn't happened since it might be this JoB mask that cannot be removed.. i want to put my Necromancer head back on
http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=2979& ;start=0&

[Updated on: Sun, 24 October 2010 17:21]

Re: Ranger Gear/Weapons [message #59896 is a reply to message #59895] Sun, 24 October 2010 17:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Keshire wrote on Mon, 05 February 2007 00:39

OBJECT->OBJECT_HERO_HAT_JOB_MASK->CAppearanceModifierDef->

There's an obvious entry called "Removable"

I recommend you start there.

That's pretty much it.

Re: Ranger Gear/Weapons [message #59898 is a reply to message #59896] Sun, 24 October 2010 17:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for that found that the Daemon helmet matches pretty well with this suit. Thanks for the hard work you put into this just for me. Maybe you could put it in retexture section for others Very Happy if they want it.
Edit: hmm that pixel problem happened randomly it only happens t or near bowerstone lol w/e

[Updated on: Sun, 24 October 2010 17:38]

Re: Ranger Gear/Weapons [message #59901 is a reply to message #59898] Sun, 24 October 2010 17:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Maybe I will at that. But I wont put it up elsewhere for now.(forshadowing? or just me being wierd?)

Re: Ranger Gear/Weapons [message #59902 is a reply to message #59901] Sun, 24 October 2010 17:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I summoned my lil wasp thing by accident and its a bandit Lol. Meh not weird. I think its weird i wanna spell weird; werid T.T
Re: Ranger Gear/Weapons [message #59905 is a reply to message #59902] Sun, 24 October 2010 17:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It keeps happening idk what it is but i was at lychfield graveyard now it happened i switched to Dark Will outfit there is something wrong.

Whoops sorry for double post
Also its not your retexture i think its that i have to many items in my inventory i will sell and see if that fixes problem.

[Updated on: Sun, 24 October 2010 17:48]

Re: Ranger Gear/Weapons [message #59907 is a reply to message #59905] Sun, 24 October 2010 17:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No it's impossible to exceed your inventory limit. I think it's just the retexture. I'll get to it in them morning. Smile

Re: Ranger Gear/Weapons [message #59908 is a reply to message #59907] Sun, 24 October 2010 18:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know that but some1 said that if u got over so many weapons and range weapons it could cause problems idk if u see it also when u test then it will be suit but i caught a glimpse of it on another suit.
My summon spell is bugged idk what the problem is put now its undead lmao! It was bandit

[Updated on: Sun, 24 October 2010 18:26]

Re: Ranger Gear/Weapons [message #59914 is a reply to message #59908] Mon, 25 October 2010 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message

It's not bugged. If your summon kills another opponent it will turn into said opponent. Always nice to get a high level minion with the help of the arena.(Note:You cannot have your summon take the form of trolls and other bosses without modding.)
EDIT:Got the big file ready(This only re-applies the changes to the assasain outfit, shouldnt screw with anything else.)

[Updated on: Mon, 25 October 2010 10:46]

Re: Ranger Gear/Weapons [message #59917 is a reply to message #59914] Mon, 25 October 2010 12:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh i did not know that thx for that information and imma test this out now.

Edit: Works perfectly fine now no bugs!

[Updated on: Mon, 25 October 2010 13:51]

Re: Ranger Gear/Weapons [message #59930 is a reply to message #59917] Tue, 26 October 2010 10:33 Go to previous message

Alright then. Enjoy the mod and your new info on the summon spell. Cool

Previous Topic: Sword of Aeons Mage Bow Thingy
Next Topic: HUD Removal
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 00:10:00 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01383 seconds