Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Modifying Villager Attraction
Modifying Villager Attraction [message #60056] Thu, 04 November 2010 17:39 Go to next message
NummyBiskit is currently offline  NummyBiskit
Hey all, sorry in advance if this is a silly question or easily solved.

I'm totally new to modding, and am starting to find my way around Fable Explorer. I've been trying to work out the sexuality 'switch' on villagers. There's one villager in Bowerstone that looks different from all the others, and I've been trying to either flip his switch and have him grow an interest in the hero, or change the appearance of an interested male to him. I also wouldn't have a problem with changing a female to look and sound like him, but I just assumed it would be a little more in-depth as it's changing sound as well.

All of the male villagers' model tags seem to point towards the same one, and I don't know how they're being differentiated from one another.

'CREATURE_BOWERSTONE_SLUMS_VILLAGER_MALE_WAREHOSE_WORKER' appears to affect two villagers (tested with eye scale): one who has the appearance I want, and the other one sporting a pink heart above his head. Is there anything you recommend to sort this out?
Re: Modifying Villager Attraction [message #60059 is a reply to message #60056] Thu, 04 November 2010 18:28 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Well if one likes you then the other one has the capacity to like you. My recommendation would be to max out agreeableness, attractiveness, scariness, and if you want, alignment too. The best way to do this quickly is to hijack an edible item. Post here. Set the modifiers to some really high number, you'll be straightened out right away. Everything in the CBonusItemDef is labeled, so it will be pretty easy to figure out.

You can also modify the alignment, scariness and attractiveness of clothing, hair and tattoos. To do this, open the OBJECT entries of the clothing/hair entries you wish to modify, open their CAppearanceModifierDefs, and again, it'll be labeled. For tattoos, it's a bit different. Still going through the OBJECT entries, but instead you'll open the CTattooDefs. And again, all labeled.

After doing all these things, it should be easy, but here's the best of JohnDoe's wooing tips: Heal life. NPCs like it when you heal them, even if they aren't hurt. Another thing to do is max out renown, kill baddies in front of him (if he follows you), and get him drunk. Cheers and good luck.
Previous Topic: How to mod Armor deff
Next Topic: evil spells
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 19:32:07 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01081 seconds