Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Anyone have a link to Fable Conquest v2?
Anyone have a link to Fable Conquest v2? [message #60139] Tue, 09 November 2010 17:27 Go to next message
Deiser is currently offline  Deiser
Hi there. I'm fairly new to modding fable (thought about doing it a while back but didn't go through with it), but now I'm interested in trying mods that significantly alter the game in many ways. I looked at Fable Conquest V2 and thought it was interesting, but the full download link gives me an error.

Does anyone have a working link to Fable Conquest? If not, may someone give me a suggestion for a mod that significantly alters Fable in a similar way to Conquest?
Re: Anyone have a link to Fable Conquest v2? [message #60142 is a reply to message #60139] Tue, 09 November 2010 20:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DarkONI is currently offline  DarkONI
A small search returned me to this working link. I hope that's what you're looking for.
Re: Anyone have a link to Fable Conquest v2? [message #60145 is a reply to message #60139] Wed, 10 November 2010 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Deiser is currently offline  Deiser
....Wow, I don't know how the heck I missed that post o.o

Well I apologize for the redundant topic, and thank you for helping me!
Re: Anyone have a link to Fable Conquest v2? [message #60293 is a reply to message #60139] Sat, 20 November 2010 13:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
caspaas is currently offline  caspaas
Does someone haz the full link cuz i pm'ed the other guy, but he isnt responding back.

so if anyone could upload it..

thanks

cas
Re: Anyone have a link to Fable Conquest v2? [message #60295 is a reply to message #60293] Sat, 20 November 2010 13:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
caspaas is currently offline  caspaas
i mean the fulll version not the lite version

i already pmed that guy but he isnt responding.

Edit: btw with the custom music thats in the full version the game is more awesome, and i am not missing some shit.

lite version 87 mb?
full 680 mb?

there is a Difference

thats why i want the full and not the LITE....
lite versions always sux

[Updated on: Sat, 20 November 2010 14:15]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Anyone have a link to Fable Conquest v2? [message #60296 is a reply to message #60295] Sat, 20 November 2010 14:12 Go to previous message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Last Visited: Fri, 25 April 2008 17:09 on hazardous' profile. That's why he isn't responding. And all the world has anymore as far as I know is the lite version. Furthermore there is absolutely no reason for you to get into a screamy meemy fit over this. I'm sorry if this oversteps any boundaries but seeing crap like this just makes me want to rant and rave(Though generally I try to keep a more civil manner.)

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Previous Topic: mod weapons i downloaded
Next Topic: Is the Trophy Timer adjustable?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 20:18:10 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01318 seconds