Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Chickens for Projectiles?
Chickens for Projectiles? [message #60143] Wed, 10 November 2010 02:42 Go to next message
MrWaffles210 is currently offline  MrWaffles210
I used to mod fable but do to not backing up files I messed up my
game but now I got it working and I'm trying to figure out how I
got chickens for projectiles and they could walk after shooting
them from your crossbow. Confused

[Updated on: Wed, 10 November 2010 02:42]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Chickens for Projectiles? [message #60144 is a reply to message #60143] Wed, 10 November 2010 04:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DarkONI is currently offline  DarkONI
Here's a small tutorial for changing projectiles, in general.

Fire up FableExplorer (Shadownet,ChocolateBox should work either) Afterwards simply scroll to the Creature or Object you want to modify.

Once you have found the object or creature you want to modify then simply open it and scroll through the CDefs and eventually you will find CKickableDef (in case of a creature, i.e. chicken) or CWeaponDef (in case of an object, i.e. Crystal Longbow)

Afterwards simply open the CDef you have found and you will have to simply navigate to the Integer Shot (in case of an object) or ShottoAttach (in case of a creature)

Change the shot to whatever you want, well you know, do your stuff. (here's the integer for chicken: 7211) Afterwards click on "Apply Changes" and on "Save Mods & Run Fable" once you're done with your changes.

Enjoy throwing exploding chickens or shooting chickens from your longbow. Whatever you prefer.
Re: Chickens for Projectiles? [message #60146 is a reply to message #60144] Wed, 10 November 2010 09:33 Go to previous message
MrWaffles210 is currently offline  MrWaffles210
Thanks!
Previous Topic: Two Handed Avo's Tear?
Next Topic: Original Fishing Values Needed
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 07:20:42 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01332 seconds