Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Graduation problem?
Graduation problem? [message #60163] Sat, 13 November 2010 18:29 Go to next message
Graenditheos is currently offline  Graenditheos

Alright, I did search before I posted and I got nothing.

So I have graduated from the Guild, or atleast I think I have.. The thing is that the graduation quest still needs to be completed. The Guildmaster isn't in sight at all in the map room (coffee break perhaps?) and I can still do the race thing.

Making the long story short, I can't complete the darn graduation quest, which means I can't kill the wasp queen, which means that I'm stuck in the story. I'm thinking of reinstalling the game, but I would like to ask if there's any other possible solution.

http://i.imgur.com/g4cbR.gif
Re: Graduation problem? [message #60164 is a reply to message #60163] Sat, 13 November 2010 18:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
There's a bug that I have once come across. If you leave the guild after the graduation without stepping on the experience pedestal, the quest never properly ends and so you're technically still in the middle of that quest, you can't check the quest table for other quests, you can't, well, etc. etc., stuff you already know.

If that's what happened, or even if it isn't, you don't need to reinstall. Just delete that save and start a new one. The intro sequence is annoying, I know, but we've all done it hundreds of times.
Re: Graduation problem? [message #60220 is a reply to message #60163] Wed, 17 November 2010 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shoopdawhoop is currently offline  shoopdawhoop
I'm having the same problem as the OP is its on a extra profile i made for my game to try something.
My problem started after using the +24 trainer but my other profile is just fine.
(First post)
Re: Graduation problem? [message #60233 is a reply to message #60220] Thu, 18 November 2010 02:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Well for me it was like this: I went and put in what I wanted to improve on, went out of the stat-changing pedesdal, and when the Guildmaster started his last talk, but I just skipped it and therefore I couldn't complete the Graduation quest.

Re: Graduation problem? [message #60234 is a reply to message #60163] Thu, 18 November 2010 03:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DarkONI is currently offline  DarkONI
I haven't experienced this problem myself, ever.

I reckon that when I try to open the door (before the walking on the experience pedestal) it wouldn't let me do so.
Re: Graduation problem? [message #60274 is a reply to message #60163] Fri, 19 November 2010 18:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Weird, I could walk out of the Guild and into Bowerstone and I could also check the quest map. Hmm..

Re: Graduation problem? [message #60277 is a reply to message #60274] Fri, 19 November 2010 19:28 Go to previous message
shoopdawhoop is currently offline  shoopdawhoop
Same here... idk what caused it...
Previous Topic: admin, moderator, member apreciation day!!! :D
Next Topic: Any hope for cooperative play on fable tlc?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 21:20:51 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01115 seconds