Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Definitions » Unholy Power Mod (my first so don't be harsh)
Unholy Power Mod (my first so don't be harsh) [message #60232] Thu, 18 November 2010 01:13 Go to next message
Weaver is currently offline  Weaver
Hey guys this is my first ever mod. it simply drastically inreases the power and the radius of the Unholy Power spell - hope you like it!
index.php?t=getfile&id=9299&private=0

"Very well, Hero, do your worst! I am no defenseless old man! I have powers you cannot begin to comprehe-ugh!" - Weaver; just before being murdered by the Hero of Oakvale.
Re: Unholy Power Mod (my first so don't be harsh) [message #60237 is a reply to message #60232] Thu, 18 November 2010 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
IDontKnow
This has been done before, Nice first mod though Smile

27/4/11 23:XX (11:XX Pm) She went to a better place. 28/4/11 10:XX She was burried; RIP

Leren van de taal van Nederland is leuk.
Ik heb nog veel te leren, hoewel.

Tengo la ambición de aprender a español.
Yet I have no idea how to start.
Re: Unholy Power Mod (my first so don't be harsh) [message #60248 is a reply to message #60232] Fri, 19 November 2010 04:49 Go to previous message
Weaver is currently offline  Weaver
Thanks!

(oh and btw, i think i posted this in the wrong part of the forum so thanks to the mods for moving it - im new).

"Very well, Hero, do your worst! I am no defenseless old man! I have powers you cannot begin to comprehe-ugh!" - Weaver; just before being murdered by the Hero of Oakvale.
Previous Topic: Minion bodyguards
Next Topic: Avenger Flame Flourish
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 04:29:45 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01500 seconds