Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Spawning Twinblade
Spawning Twinblade [message #60235] Thu, 18 November 2010 06:29 Go to next message
Weaver is currently offline  Weaver
Hey guys, ive been looking around the forum for a bit and found various codes to spawn creatures in different locations. e.g. twinblade in hook coast, the dragon etc... basically what i am saying is, can anyone either tell me where to put these codes, or create an FMP with a spawned twinblade in hook coast. Thanks.

"Very well, Hero, do your worst! I am no defenseless old man! I have powers you cannot begin to comprehe-ugh!" - Weaver; just before being murdered by the Hero of Oakvale.
Re: Spawning Twinblade [message #60238 is a reply to message #60235] Thu, 18 November 2010 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
You need to edit the TNGs. Get FreeRoam, dump the TNGs (for easier editing), then copy/paste an AICreature code, throw it in the Hook Coast TNG (it's plain text), and adjust it as needed. An unrelated but helpful note of possible interest - Twinblade has a very simple AI. He ignores navdata and always runs towards the Hero to attack. He does nothing else.
Re: Spawning Twinblade [message #60246 is a reply to message #60235] Fri, 19 November 2010 04:37 Go to previous message
Weaver is currently offline  Weaver
Ok thanks, done that and it works perfectly. thanks very much!

"Very well, Hero, do your worst! I am no defenseless old man! I have powers you cannot begin to comprehe-ugh!" - Weaver; just before being murdered by the Hero of Oakvale.
Previous Topic: Dark Archon
Next Topic: minnion army
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 07:44:04 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01062 seconds