Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Unnamed mask
Unnamed mask [message #60299] Sat, 20 November 2010 20:16 Go to next message
charrzarr is currently offline  charrzarr
this is a mask i made for a school project awhile back that i think might make a good fable mask... decided to post the pic and request after JohnDoe's recent successful masks

info on the mask
Name: Mask of the Exiled{taking ideas}
Description: Ages ago there was a warrior by the name of Dethre who had spent his entire life in the service of the Great King Archon. When he was framed for an attempted assassination he was banished to forever roam the wilderness. Despite this he remained loyal, appearing in times of great need as a masked hero who destroyed any enemies in his path. This is one of the many masks he wore.{yet again taking ideas}
Alignment: 0
Scaryness: 5
attractiveness: 0
armor: {same as J.O.B. mask whatever that is}
if someone has better ideas for stats please post them as this is all just rough idea

If all else fails, slap 'em with a fish.

[Updated on: Sat, 20 November 2010 23:07]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Unnamed mask [message #60310 is a reply to message #60299] Sun, 21 November 2010 04:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

That's a very...Bleach-ish mask. Very Happy

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Unnamed mask [message #60316 is a reply to message #60310] Sun, 21 November 2010 10:57 Go to previous message
charrzarr is currently offline  charrzarr
yeah but its unique from any Bleack mask i have seen...all i know is it got me the highest grade in the class...hope some1 can make it

If all else fails, slap 'em with a fish.
Previous Topic: minnion army
Next Topic: MAELSTROM (Fable 2)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 15:35:35 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01546 seconds