Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Graphics Editing » MAELSTROM
MAELSTROM [message #60395] Wed, 24 November 2010 01:42 Go to next message
Arenar is currently offline  Arenar
Making a maelstrom wep mod.
Would anyone be willing to import it to a fmp for me? I have no idea how to and my brain hurts from learnign hw to use blender (30 degrees celcius)....
Anyway! If anyone could do that it would be great. And, How do i apply textures? XD

Thx in advance Very Happy

That's ...... AWESOME!
Re: MAELSTROM [message #60398 is a reply to message #60395] Wed, 24 November 2010 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Lol If you have it set up with proper helpers I'll import it into FE and FMP-ize it for you. And I don't know how to apply textures in blender, but I can make a texture entry to apply it through in FE.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: MAELSTROM [message #60401 is a reply to message #60398] Wed, 24 November 2010 13:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Scythe of Blades is currently offline  Scythe of Blades
If the UV texture was working on my 3ds max id just ask you to send me a 3d model that i could import, and have it done and tested in an hour tops, but sadly the uv texture for my 3ds max wont change from false to true so it will show up in fable without any textures, if anyone knows a way i could fix this id be more than happy to do this simple project for you.

I envy because of the heart,
I glutton because of the heart,
I covet because of the heart,
I am prideful because of the heart,
I sloth because of the heart,
I rage because of the heart,
Because of the heart
I lust for everything about you
Re: MAELSTROM [message #60402 is a reply to message #60401] Wed, 24 November 2010 15:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Scythe, I pretty much said I could cover it ya know... O.o

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: MAELSTROM [message #60404 is a reply to message #60402] Wed, 24 November 2010 16:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, i figured that if you found out that you didnt have the time or decided you didnt want to do it, or couldnt for some reason that he knew there was another option, its always good to have a backup plan anyways, not meant as an insult to your skills in any way lol.

Because of the heart
Re: MAELSTROM [message #60410 is a reply to message #60404] Wed, 24 November 2010 17:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Okay I get it. Very Happy

Re: MAELSTROM [message #60414 is a reply to message #60395] Wed, 24 November 2010 21:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

That's ...... AWESOME!

[Updated on: Sat, 27 November 2010 00:07]

Report message to a moderator

Re: MAELSTROM [message #60415 is a reply to message #60395] Wed, 24 November 2010 21:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
file 2
  • Attachment: help2.JPG
    (Size: 48.78KB, Downloaded 511 times)

That's ...... AWESOME!
Re: MAELSTROM [message #60417 is a reply to message #60414] Wed, 24 November 2010 22:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Select the tube in wireframe and delete it. Done.
Re: MAELSTROM [message #60440 is a reply to message #60395] Thu, 25 November 2010 21:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Don't worry, I have started a cleaner, more accurate and better version. I uploaded a pic cause' I could lol.
(And I can't select the tube and delete it, it has attached itself to my mesh. If I were to delete everything else goes too. Thanks anyway though.) Smile

That's ...... AWESOME!
Re: MAELSTROM [message #60442 is a reply to message #60440] Thu, 25 November 2010 23:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Surely you could remove the vertices...
But whatever, it's your problem.
Re: MAELSTROM [message #60445 is a reply to message #60395] Fri, 26 November 2010 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Almost done, just need to even out blade, Maybe make a texture and send it off to one of the texture-appliers and fmp-importer-ers Very Happy

Oh, I have struggled to make this mesh itself, So I do not know what helpers are. At all. Can I just send the model off (What is most preferable .nif or..) Or I have to make helpers and all that myself?
Thanks in adavance
  • Attachment: Capture.JPG
    (Size: 108.48KB, Downloaded 458 times)

That's ...... AWESOME!

[Updated on: Fri, 26 November 2010 01:24]

Re: MAELSTROM [message #60451 is a reply to message #60445] Fri, 26 November 2010 15:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if your done with the model youll have to export it as a .x file, fable explorer will only recognize those. may i recommend a weapons tutorial?

http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=7218& ;start=0&

Because of the heart
Re: MAELSTROM [message #60463 is a reply to message #60395] Fri, 26 November 2010 19:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Went back to original, fixed it up, smoothed it now making textures.

Finished! freakin finally. If you want textures just ask and I will upload them...

Theres a few uneaven spots (That I could see)But when theres a (Theresa lol)Anyway, when theres a texture on the sword It doesn't look that bad at all.(Well it looked good to me,)

That's ...... AWESOME!

[Updated on: Tue, 14 December 2010 14:00]

Re: MAELSTROM [message #60480 is a reply to message #60463] Sat, 27 November 2010 14:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Now if you would send me the texture you want on it so i cam fmp it? Smile
Hope you dont mind ascmint!

Edit: oh and the description you want for the weapon and i can have it ready in half an hour

Because of the heart

[Updated on: Sat, 27 November 2010 15:08]

Re: MAELSTROM [message #60481 is a reply to message #60395] Sat, 27 November 2010 15:30 Go to previous message
Alright, I'll upload textures asap,

That's ...... AWESOME!
Previous Topic: Effects and graphics discussions. (Split)
Next Topic: Question involving textures
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 07 17:32:43 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01641 seconds