Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Soul Edge/Calibur
Soul Edge/Calibur [message #60411] Wed, 24 November 2010 17:49 Go to next message
Scythe of Blades is currently offline  Scythe of Blades
Hello there fellow forumites, you see i have the .obj files for both soul edge and soul calibur from soul calibur 4, and i would like to request someone to place them in Fable explorer for me as my computer i on the fritz right now, i can supply the dds files for each of them as well, thank you for your time, and just message me back if your interested.

I envy because of the heart,
I glutton because of the heart,
I covet because of the heart,
I am prideful because of the heart,
I sloth because of the heart,
I rage because of the heart,
Because of the heart
I lust for everything about you
Re: Soul Edge/Calibur [message #60436 is a reply to message #60411] Thu, 25 November 2010 13:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

If these are finished with helpers and all, export them into a .x format and I'll see what I can do. Wink

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Soul Edge/Calibur [message #60437 is a reply to message #60436] Thu, 25 November 2010 13:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks man! here is soul edge
  • Attachment: soul edge.X
    (Size: 249.93KB, Downloaded 532 times)

Because of the heart

[Updated on: Thu, 25 November 2010 13:53]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Soul Edge/Calibur [message #60438 is a reply to message #60437] Thu, 25 November 2010 14:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I just have three questions now.
1:What do you want as a description? I would make one myself but I have no knowledge of Soul Edge's history.

2:Do you want a flourish effect, and if so, what kind? Flamey, magicy, lightningy, whatever.

3:when the FMP is complete, do you want me to post it here, pm you with it, or just put it up in objects?
EDIT: I forgot, there's one more question. Do you have a texture for this or should I try making one myself?

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.

[Updated on: Thu, 25 November 2010 14:31]

Re: Soul Edge/Calibur [message #60439 is a reply to message #60438] Thu, 25 November 2010 19:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://soulcalibur.wikia.com/wiki/Soul_Edge theres some history for ya

flamey flourish effect sounds good

just release it on here and give me like 20% credit for the model

and heres the texture

Because of the heart
Re: Soul Edge/Calibur [message #60448 is a reply to message #60439] Fri, 26 November 2010 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Umm, you mind having the texture in a bitmap file or a png? Confused

[Updated on: Fri, 26 November 2010 07:25]

Re: Soul Edge/Calibur [message #60450 is a reply to message #60448] Fri, 26 November 2010 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sure thing

A question to whoever may be reading this member or not.... why would 3 people just download the texture and not the actual model? your logic confuses me...

Because of the heart

[Updated on: Fri, 26 November 2010 15:39]

Re: Soul Edge/Calibur [message #60452 is a reply to message #60450] Fri, 26 November 2010 15:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Okay I'm having a problem with something here... First I got it all ready, went to my inventory, moused over soul edge, then boom. Fable just exits out, without warning or error message. I'm looking into it, but if anyone can give me an idea on what's going wrong, please let me know.
and also:I think they just clicked it to view it. =/

[Updated on: Fri, 26 November 2010 16:18]

Re: Soul Edge/Calibur [message #60453 is a reply to message #60452] Fri, 26 November 2010 16:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That's rather strange... but to each their own, so hows the sword coming?

Because of the heart
Re: Soul Edge/Calibur [message #60454 is a reply to message #60452] Fri, 26 November 2010 16:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message

asmcint wrote on Fri, 26 November 2010 18:44

Okay I'm having a problem with something here... First I got it all ready, went to my inventory, moused over soul edge, then boom. Fable just exits out, without warning or error message. I'm looking into it, but if anyone can give me an idea on what's going wrong, please let me know.

=/

Re: Soul Edge/Calibur [message #60455 is a reply to message #60454] Fri, 26 November 2010 16:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah thats what keeps happening to me too, i even made new text entries new cdefs new texture new mesh and new object. packaged it into an fmp loaded it next time i started fe applied the cdefs mesh texture and text entries, then whenever i get the weapon in game...boom crashes...this means it must be something with the model, i cant think of anything else it would be
  • Attachment: soul edge.fmp
    (Size: 364.06KB, Downloaded 462 times)

Because of the heart

[Updated on: Fri, 26 November 2010 16:22]

Re: Soul Edge/Calibur [message #60456 is a reply to message #60455] Fri, 26 November 2010 17:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Hmm... How many polys does the mesh have?

Re: Soul Edge/Calibur [message #60457 is a reply to message #60456] Fri, 26 November 2010 17:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1,912 polys
1,235 verts

Because of the heart

[Updated on: Fri, 26 November 2010 17:52]

Re: Soul Edge/Calibur [message #60460 is a reply to message #60457] Fri, 26 November 2010 18:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Okay that doesn't exceed fable's limits... I'm stumped on this one.

Re: Soul Edge/Calibur [message #60462 is a reply to message #60460] Fri, 26 November 2010 19:12 Go to previous message
yeah tell me about it ive been going at this for a few days now... and i would really like to know what the problem is, whatever is happening its pissing me off cause i cant release any of my mods

Because of the heart
Previous Topic: Alter class/title names
Next Topic: nightmare
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 14:09:09 PDT 2024