Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Hero Cappearancedef
Hero Cappearancedef [message #60599] Sat, 04 December 2010 05:55 Go to next message
Scythe of Blades is currently offline  Scythe of Blades
yeah, so I had a moment of idiocy and didn't back up my cappearancedef for the hero before I loaded some new weapon anims, and now my hero cant move while targeting, so I'm wondering if someone can upload an original of the cappearancedef for the hero, I'm pretty sure this isn't against the rules as I saw a restore mod for the whole hero at another thread on this forum, and I'
m only asking for one small part of that.

thank you for your time.

I envy because of the heart,
I glutton because of the heart,
I covet because of the heart,
I am prideful because of the heart,
I sloth because of the heart,
I rage because of the heart,
Because of the heart
I lust for everything about you

[Updated on: Sat, 04 December 2010 05:59]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Hero Cappearancedef [message #60600 is a reply to message #60599] Sat, 04 December 2010 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Scythe of Blades wrote on Sat, 04 December 2010 07:55

I'm wondering if someone can upload an original of the cappearancedef for the hero, I'm pretty sure this isn't against the rules
Pe_Ell wrote on Sun, 21 August 2005 13:32

Posting of original game files is strictly prohibited.
Strictly prohibited. Rules is rules.

You can grab a clean game.bin off of your retail discs, open it manually in FE, grab the needed entry and export the entry data, then open up your fubar'd entry, then import the entry data. Apply Changes, Actions|Save Mods and Run Fable.

The restore 'mod' is a different matter. It's an FMP that reverted edits and that's the intention, not "oh fudge I forgot to make backups can you upload original files please?". Also, it's not the "whole hero", it's a single entry, and not the one you're looking for.

[Updated on: Sat, 04 December 2010 10:57]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Hero Cappearancedef [message #60601 is a reply to message #60599] Sat, 04 December 2010 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
IDontKnow
Why don't you use that one then?

27/4/11 23:XX (11:XX Pm) She went to a better place. 28/4/11 10:XX She was burried; RIP

Leren van de taal van Nederland is leuk.
Ik heb nog veel te leren, hoewel.

Tengo la ambición de aprender a español.
Yet I have no idea how to start.
Re: Hero Cappearancedef [message #60607 is a reply to message #60600] Sat, 04 December 2010 14:34 Go to previous message
Scythe of Blades is currently offline  Scythe of Blades
Well I cant extract my game.bin for some reason, but that doesn't matter now, I just downloaded a mod that apparently restored my cappearancedef and didn't touch much else, as I got my normal two handed weapon anims back and can move, but im not old or scared or ridiculously buff so i'm happy. thank you all for your time

I envy because of the heart,
I glutton because of the heart,
I covet because of the heart,
I am prideful because of the heart,
I sloth because of the heart,
I rage because of the heart,
Because of the heart
I lust for everything about you
Previous Topic: Any hope for cooperative play on fable tlc?
Next Topic: Fable Explorer - How to restore the game to default without a backup?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 06:26:28 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00967 seconds