Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Help request involving cobjectaugmentationsdef
Help request involving cobjectaugmentationsdef [message #60608] Sat, 04 December 2010 16:39 Go to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Okay, I tried to remove the augmentation effects from the harbringer, just the two for it's augmentations, and I caused fable to crash. I attempted to put the effects back in properly, but it still crashed. I tried removing the augmentations from the weapon and removing the slots. Still crash. So, can someone tell me how to undo this fail or give me an fmp with the harbringer's standard cobjectaugmentationsdef in it?

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Help request involving cobjectaugmentationsdef [message #60609 is a reply to message #60608] Sat, 04 December 2010 18:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Get it off the game.bin on your retail discs. I'm getting tired of saying this and may impulsively ban the next person to request original files. And manual repair of the AugmentationParticles is a little tricky. I'd really recommend going with getting the original off of your retail discs or use backups if you were smart enough to make them, as opposed to trying to fix whatever you broke.

Now, you're trying to get rid of the effects or the augments themselves? The effects is easy, leave the array as it is but replace all the effect ID numbers with 0. Getting rid of the augments is also easy, scroll down in the entry until you see InitialAugmentations, change the array count to 0, then delete all the array listings (Del button).
Re: Help request involving cobjectaugmentationsdef [message #60612 is a reply to message #60609] Sun, 05 December 2010 09:41 Go to previous message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

It doesn't matter now. I replaced my current game.bin with backups and figured out how to remove the augment effects properly. Amazing the kind of things you can think of just sitting around. Confused

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Previous Topic: Frostmourne
Next Topic: Fable Explorer, Dealing with the creatures category.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 10:47:13 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01005 seconds