Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » FreeRoam.exe ??
FreeRoam.exe ?? [message #60777] Sat, 18 December 2010 18:12 Go to next message
mikalshorti is currently offline  mikalshorti
Hi i've been playing fable: tlc for agesss but i never realised you could mod it... now that i have, i've been trying to do so, but i cant open the free roam app. i download the rar file from http://fabletlcmod.com/wiki/doku.php?id=utilities:free_roam and the file inside doesnt have an extension, and if i add .exe to it and try to run it nothing happens... can anyone help me? i really want to play around modding fable: tlc
Re: FreeRoam.exe ?? [message #60778 is a reply to message #60777] Sat, 18 December 2010 18:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Don't download with Internet Explorer. For some reason our host or server or whatever just doesn't like Internet Explorer. Get Firefox, Chrome, Opera, any other browser and downloads will work.
Re: FreeRoam.exe ?? [message #60779 is a reply to message #60777] Sat, 18 December 2010 18:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wow that was fast... thank you, ive had that problem with lots of things in the past yet i never thought of it this time.. i'll try it Very Happy
Re: FreeRoam.exe ?? [message #60780 is a reply to message #60777] Sat, 18 December 2010 18:22 Go to previous message
thanks so much, it works now Razz
Previous Topic: chocolate box stopped working please please help!!
Next Topic: Fable Explorer Problem
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 04:38:58 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01052 seconds