Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » Need help,
Need help, [message #60891] Tue, 21 December 2010 20:45 Go to next message
Mostwanted is currently offline  Mostwanted
Hi guys,I need help.
Why my fable explorer is crash?
first time i open it is can.and i close it,
when i want to open it again,it crash but in my windows task manager its wrote running.

will someone answer it?
please
Re: Need help, [message #60901 is a reply to message #60891] Wed, 22 December 2010 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Well I might be able to help if I could understand what you're saying. No offense, I just have a hard time understanding english that's that bad. Confused I know that you're having a problem with fable explorer, I just can't understand the details. Is there an error message? It seems like you're saying you can't close it all the way but I'm not entirely sure on that.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.

[Updated on: Wed, 22 December 2010 11:19]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Need help, [message #60955 is a reply to message #60891] Sun, 26 December 2010 15:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DarkONI is currently offline  DarkONI
Check if you have all the requirements and install the missing ones, in case you are using Windows 7 then you should check the tutorials section.
Re: Need help, [message #60956 is a reply to message #60891] Sun, 26 December 2010 16:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
It's not a problem with English so much as a problem with lack of information. It's why I didn't answer this in the first place. The guy only said that it crashed. He doesn't specify any other behavior that would tell us why it crashed. It could be user error, the Vista issue, it could be lack of prerequisites, it could be anything. Until he gives us more information, I'm content with ignoring this.
Re: Need help, [message #61000 is a reply to message #60956] Thu, 30 December 2010 18:30 Go to previous message
IDontKnow

Pastikan Anda memiliki prasyarat yang diperlukan untuk menggunakan explorer Fable
dan kemudian memeriksa link ini jika anda menggunakan Windows 7 atau Windows Vista.
http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=8110& ;start=0 &

Dengan informasi lebih lanjut tentang masalah Anda, kami tidak dapat membantu Anda mengatasinya, sehingga memberikan informasi lebih lanjut, silakan.

In english

Make sure you have the required prerequisites to use Fable explorer
and then check this link if you are using Windows 7 or Windows Vista.
http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=8110& ;start=0&

With out more information on your problem we can not help you solve it, so provide more information, please

Hope this helped, and yes I did use a translator.

27/4/11 23:XX (11:XX Pm) She went to a better place. 28/4/11 10:XX She was burried; RIP

Leren van de taal van Nederland is leuk.
Ik heb nog veel te leren, hoewel.

Tengo la ambición de aprender a español.
Yet I have no idea how to start.
Previous Topic: Problem W/ Fable Explorer
Next Topic: a simple request for the explorers
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 04:06:10 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01508 seconds