Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » loading weapons modded PROBLEM HELP!!!
loading weapons modded PROBLEM HELP!!! [message #60899] Wed, 22 December 2010 09:59 Go to next message
Sachina999 is currently offline  Sachina999

Hello. I'm new and I'm from Rome, I have a problem that I can not fix very many tempo.In practice:
I download the modded weapon (for example, "The Keshire_Sickle)
I open Fable Explorer.exe (maybe it's the old version ...) (Fable TLC, however, has already been installed but a long time before I started modding).
I do start - load Fable mod package - select the Keshire_Sickle.fmp - actions do - save mods and run Fable 'eh .... at this point, wait 30 seconds and I get a small rectangular folder error: "Microsoft. NET Framework-An unhandled exception in the" etc.. .
I click on "Continue" and while the game does not start (of course the mod that I entered was not saved)
To make a test I closed Explorer and I've run the Fable TLC. -.- no mod loaded: (.
Sorry if I have not explained it well, I use the dictionary ...
Can you help me?!?
Re: loading weapons modded PROBLEM HELP!!! [message #60900 is a reply to message #60899] Wed, 22 December 2010 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

I believe you need the .NET Framework for this, I don't have a link for it, so you'll have to wait for another post for that one. Also, for stuff like this, post in general mod discussion. The objects area is for finished mods only. =/

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: loading weapons modded PROBLEM HELP!!! [message #60905 is a reply to message #60899] Wed, 22 December 2010 14:30 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Nope, that's a Vista-related error. Access denied. Here you go.
Previous Topic: Fable Explorer Problem
Next Topic: Problem W/ Fable Explorer
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 11:45:32 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01621 seconds