Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Definitions » Larger Inventory Mod - Redone
Larger Inventory Mod - Redone [message #60970] Tue, 28 December 2010 06:58 Go to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
This one has been on my stack of things to do for as long as I can remember, like when I first joined.

Boring crap.

TL;DR: This mod is like this mod, only better.

Usage notes: Open Fable Explorer, click File|Load Fable Mod Package, select this mod. Click Actions|Save Mods and Run Fable. No further action needed.

Special notes: Yes, I'm awesome. You're welcome.

[Updated on: Tue, 28 December 2010 07:00]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Larger Inventory Mod - Redone [message #66755 is a reply to message #60970] Mon, 04 June 2012 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whelkin is currently offline  Whelkin
So does that mean you can have multiples of the same weapon? So like i could have 2 master long swords?
Re: Larger Inventory Mod - Redone [message #66756 is a reply to message #66755] Mon, 04 June 2012 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

No, that's not what it means. That's done by editing the weapon's CInventoryItemDef. Also, why didn't you make a new thread in General Mod Discussion and link to this mod asking that question, as opposed to doing a one year bump here? Rolling Eyes

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.

[Updated on: Mon, 04 June 2012 10:04]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Larger Inventory Mod - Redone [message #66759 is a reply to message #66756] Mon, 04 June 2012 11:45 Go to previous message
Whelkin is currently offline  Whelkin
Oh i dont know. i guess i didnt think of that. Sorry
Previous Topic: Harder Fable
Next Topic: Trader Items-Pricing and Adding
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 03:54:40 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01544 seconds