Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Scripts » Another Complete Chest Script
Another Complete Chest Script [message #60971] Tue, 28 December 2010 07:18
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
This is just a chest script, it's a compilation of everything in the vanilla game that has a CInventoryItemDef that can be put in a chest without crashing the game. Not spectacular in any way but hey, I'm bored.

Chest Script

Put the script in a TNG, adjust as needed, save and enjoy. If you don't feel like adjusting the script any, you can put it in DemonDoor_Guild.tng. It will overlap the chest that's already in there so that after it's been used, it will look like only one chest was there.

Worthwhile notes:
  1. It will lag initially. This is because of the special fireheart that's in there. Don't worry about that.
  2. Not all of the objects are done properly, so some of them might make the displayed item graphics skip a step, just keep clicking. No worries.
  3. Not all of the objects have an inventory. Like the hair and horns. Not all of the objects have names. Again, just keep clicking. Nothing to worry yourself with.
  4. It's 772 items in a chest. I wouldn't recommend using this script if your clicking finger gets tired easily.
  5. This one's important. In order to take full advantage of this script, you'll need this mod. Otherwise not only will you not get everything, you'll fill up your inventories which will keep you from getting things that you actually need.

Not worthwhile notes:
I didn't see any other chest scripts on here that included absolutely everything. So I made one.

[Updated on: Tue, 28 December 2010 07:39]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Arena Exp Pad and Teleport to Knothole glade [2wayteleport]
Next Topic: -
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 07:30:04 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00847 seconds