Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » two requests  () 1 Vote
two requests [message #61083] Sat, 08 January 2011 17:52 Go to next message
MastaK is currently offline  MastaK
1.)can someone make the longswords a little bit longer because it really pisses me off to get at least like max guile and by the time i hit like 2-3speed and accuracy it just doesn't seem that long like its okay when you start off but really it just looks like a shortsword

and 2.) can u guys make an outfit like the image im posting into a fmp oh and can u put it into a chest and/or shopkeeper cause if i try, it somehow closes the game and then i would have to reset the whole thing and the numbers it would be crazy just for 1 thing just to make it work again.

thanks
Re: two requests [message #61465 is a reply to message #61083] Wed, 16 February 2011 18:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
charrzarr is currently offline  charrzarr
that outfit is far beyond the skills/patience of this forum and even hoping to get it is a pipedream...closest would be a retexture of the will robe legwear, apprentice torso, assasin gloves, and some kind of slender boot(chain/assassin)

If all else fails, slap 'em with a fish.
Re: two requests [message #61466 is a reply to message #61083] Wed, 16 February 2011 19:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
MastaK wrote on Sat, 08 January 2011 19:52

1.)can someone make the longswords a little bit longer because it really pisses me off to get at least like max guile and by the time i hit like 2-3speed and accuracy it just doesn't seem that long like its okay when you start off but really it just looks like a shortsword
Easy but boring. It's boring because it's easy.

and 2.) can u guys make an outfit like the image im posting into a fmp
Tedious, difficult and still boring.

oh and can u put it into a chest and/or shopkeeper cause if i try, it somehow closes the game and then i would have to reset the whole thing and the numbers it would be crazy just for 1 thing just to make it work again.
You fail at spawning chests so we should do it for you?

thanks
You're welcome. Smile
charrzarr wrote on Wed, 16 February 2011 20:16

that outfit is far beyond the skills/patience of this forum
You left out interest. I do stuff that interests me.
charrzarr wrote on Wed, 16 February 2011 20:16

closest would be a retexture of the will robe legwear, apprentice torso, assasin gloves, and some kind of slender boot(chain/assassin)
I do remember Kesh saying that it's similar enough to existing clothing to just go with retextures.

[Updated on: Wed, 16 February 2011 19:19]

Report message to a moderator

Re: two requests [message #61471 is a reply to message #61466] Thu, 17 February 2011 13:55 Go to previous message
charrzarr is currently offline  charrzarr
JohnDoe wrote on Wed, 16 February 2011 22:17

I do remember Kesh saying that it's similar enough to existing clothing to just go with retextures.

Yeah it could work alright, i have done a simple version of the outfit from Assassin's Creed with the clothes i stated and if i had put more effort it might have been decent

If all else fails, slap 'em with a fish.
Previous Topic: Cloth color change
Next Topic: re-texture request
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 01:59:18 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01812 seconds