Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Retextures » Space Plate
Space Plate [message #61096] Mon, 10 January 2011 11:09 Go to next message
oO0Nick0Oo is currently offline  oO0Nick0Oo

This is an other plate mod that makes the plate armour looks like space. Commend and Enjoy!!! Smile

By Nick the Dreamer. Comment :D :) :P (_( ({}) (_(
][_, {[]} ][_,
Re: Space Plate [message #61098 is a reply to message #61096] Mon, 10 January 2011 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Nice. May I make a suggestion? That pesky pixelation that occurs from FMPizing retextures can be avoided if you package it as a BIG instead. All you have to do is right click textures.big, and click Save as BIG, before saving and running fable. If you use the bigs instead, people won't experience the rainbow pixelation. Wink

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Space Plate [message #61099 is a reply to message #61096] Mon, 10 January 2011 13:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message

owwww thx dude i'm gonna try it Smile Very Happy

][_, {[]} ][_,
Re: Space Plate [message #61101 is a reply to message #61098] Mon, 10 January 2011 14:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OldBoy is currently offline  OldBoy

Administrator

asmcint wrote on Mon, 10 January 2011 21:47

Nice. May I make a suggestion? That pesky pixelation that occurs from FMPizing retextures can be avoided if you package it as a BIG instead. All you have to do is right click textures.big, and click Save as BIG, before saving and running fable. If you use the bigs instead, people won't experience the rainbow pixelation. Wink

Hmmm. I've never seen this type of pixelation caused by FE.
Looks to me like it's the texture itself.
Don't know what the original texture looks like so I can be wrong.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1640/48x48exit.png
this is not an exit.
Re: Space Plate [message #61102 is a reply to message #61101] Mon, 10 January 2011 16:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Scythe of Blades is currently offline  Scythe of Blades
this one is mey favorite of yours by far, nice work

I envy because of the heart,
I glutton because of the heart,
I covet because of the heart,
I am prideful because of the heart,
I sloth because of the heart,
I rage because of the heart,
Because of the heart
I lust for everything about you
Re: Space Plate [message #61103 is a reply to message #61101] Mon, 10 January 2011 16:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

OldBoy wrote on Mon, 10 January 2011 17:22

asmcint wrote on Mon, 10 January 2011 21:47

That is true, but only when the texture is to the point of detail invisibility. In other words if you color over the plate armor a certain amount of times, once you load that texture into FE or cbox, the armor pixelates in certain spots. However that same type of pixelation also can be caused by FMP-izing a retexture, as I found in testing the first retexture I made,(Something I considered slightly too shoddy for anything but personal use.) and other things later.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Space Plate [message #61107 is a reply to message #61096] Wed, 12 January 2011 13:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message

thx guys and for the help and for your comments Smile

][_, {[]} ][_,
Re: Space Plate [message #61121 is a reply to message #61101] Thu, 13 January 2011 08:03 Go to previous message
IDontKnow
Quote:

I'm pretty sure you are correct.

27/4/11 23:XX (11:XX Pm) She went to a better place. 28/4/11 10:XX She was burried; RIP

Leren van de taal van Nederland is leuk.
Ik heb nog veel te leren, hoewel.

Tengo la ambición de aprender a español.
Yet I have no idea how to start.
Previous Topic: Crimson & Black Assassin Suit
Next Topic: Will user's bluetane retexture
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 16:42:54 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01413 seconds