Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Retextures » Will User's Plate Armor
Will User's Plate Armor [message #61122] Thu, 13 January 2011 11:20 Go to next message
Paskaloth is currently offline  Paskaloth

Hello once again!

This is for those of us who love casting magic and the look of plate armor, it's the best of both worlds! This is a re-texture of Neutral Plate Armor.

Any feedback is more than welcome and please let me know if there are any issues with the .BIG file - Any texture ideas welcome ^_^

To master your fear of what hides in the darkness you need only turn out the lights, then you become the hidden, you become the feared.
Re: Will User's Plate Armor [message #61125 is a reply to message #61122] Thu, 13 January 2011 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

The big works just like it should. The suit looks great in your pics, but even better in-game in my opinion. This is a really nice recolor.

Re: Will User's Plate Armor [message #61126 is a reply to message #61125] Thu, 13 January 2011 14:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Lol, I'm gonna do a re-tex of bluetane to match this. =D)) <-(lol flabby chin.)

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Will User's Plate Armor [message #61127 is a reply to message #61122] Thu, 13 January 2011 18:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Thanks for the replies! I'm glad to hear the .BIG file work's as it should, I figured they would but I believe it's one of the first technical program/modding things I've tried that worked on the first try and not lucky number 120 Laughing

As for a weapon re-texture to match, I think it would be really awesome. I've only changed one weapon so far and that was the Sword of Aeon's to match the Dark plate set but it might be cool to actually sit down and spend some time making some "good" ones ^_^

To master your fear of what hides in the darkness you need only turn out the lights, then you become the hidden, you become the feared.

[Updated on: Thu, 13 January 2011 18:25]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Will User's Plate Armor [message #61131 is a reply to message #61127] Thu, 13 January 2011 22:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
charrzarr is currently offline  charrzarr
looks very nice in the screenies ill be sure to check it out when i figure out what is wrong with my game

If all else fails, slap 'em with a fish.
Re: Will User's Plate Armor [message #61139 is a reply to message #61122] Fri, 14 January 2011 18:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arenar is currently offline  Arenar
Great mod m8! I look forward to.... Wearing it XD

That's ...... AWESOME!
Re: Will User's Plate Armor [message #61141 is a reply to message #61122] Sat, 15 January 2011 01:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oO0Nick0Oo is currently offline  oO0Nick0Oo

Hey dude nice work Very Happy this was what i was trying to do for weeks but i didn't knew how to combine them Smile thx

By Nick the Dreamer. Comment :D :) :P (_( ({}) (_(
][_, {[]} ][_,
Re: Will User's Plate Armor [message #61145 is a reply to message #61141] Sat, 15 January 2011 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message

oO0Nick0Oo wrote on Sat, 15 January 2011 01:12

Hey dude nice work Very Happy this was what i was trying to do for weeks but i didn't knew how to combine them Smile thx

thanks for the feedback and not a problem Very Happy

The few that I've posted so far were little testers, I wanted to make sure I knew what I was doing with the uploads and what not before trying to do larger projects so now I get to have fun with all sorts of weapons and armors.

Re: Will User's Plate Armor [message #61212 is a reply to message #61122] Wed, 26 January 2011 10:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
Very well done and not overdone.

Have you thought about making it morph as will is maxed out?

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Re: Will User's Plate Armor [message #61236 is a reply to message #61212] Fri, 28 January 2011 19:34 Go to previous message

Keshire wrote on Wed, 26 January 2011 10:24

Very well done and not overdone.

Have you thought about making it morph as will is maxed out?

Sorry for the delay in reply - been busy with a few other things. As far as the Will Plate, if I knew how to do half of that stuff I would be much more happy. The basic re-textures are about all I can manage without blowing up my game lol

Previous Topic: Archon Tron armour
Next Topic: China Dragon Archon Armor
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 01:11:36 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01177 seconds