Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » Files missing on server??
Files missing on server?? [message #61153] Sun, 16 January 2011 05:59 Go to next message
emrepus is currently offline  emrepus
Hello,

I tried to download some tools (CBox, AE, FE) using Firefox. The problem is, after starting the download is ready immediately and I've got an empty file on my Computer.

Is there something up with the files or what?

Re: Files missing on server?? [message #61154 is a reply to message #61153] Sun, 16 January 2011 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

Try downloading them with a browser other than Internet Explorer, it doesn't work well for this site for some unknown reason.
Firefox works well for me.

[Updated on: Sun, 16 January 2011 06:51]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Files missing on server?? [message #61158 is a reply to message #61154] Sun, 16 January 2011 19:04 Go to previous message
emrepus is currently offline  emrepus
Edit: Never mind, it works now. Shocked

As stated above, I also used Firefox, since after browsing through the forum it was quite obvious to try something different then IE. Sad

Still the tools I try to download are corrupted. Confused

To be precise I wanted to spawn or highjack a chest, which seemingly needs AlbionExplorer. I still have FableExplorer on my PC from earlier modding occasions...

Did you try to download one of the tools just before answearing and did it work?

[Updated on: Sun, 16 January 2011 19:07]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: a simple request for the explorers
Next Topic: New here
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 07:37:57 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01047 seconds