Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Confused and a little frustrated about the aging mods?
Confused and a little frustrated about the aging mods? [message #61170] Tue, 18 January 2011 23:13 Go to next message
holloren is currently offline  holloren
Okay, I've worked on two different .fmp files that are told to have removed the aging process in the game when you buy spells. I've also done the method where you set the age from .7 to 0.

I've downloaded and used the SimpleMorphing.fmp (even with starting a new character), and I still age when I max out skills.

I realize I cannot remove the white hair, and I'm completely fine with that, however I just want to remove the wrinkles and the old age look (the scars, wrinkles, and the will tattoos). How do I remove them guaranteed? I mean, is there a guaranteed way? I'm just tired of looking old in the game. I'm fine with the cool-looking white hair, but the aging is just something I can't stand.
Re: Confused and a little frustrated about the aging mods? [message #61171 is a reply to message #61170] Tue, 18 January 2011 23:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DarkONI is currently offline  DarkONI
Which Windows system are you using?
Re: Confused and a little frustrated about the aging mods? [message #61172 is a reply to message #61170] Tue, 18 January 2011 23:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm using Windows Vista, but I could remember reading somewhere that I have to run Fable Explorer in Administrator Mode.

Is there something I did wrong?
Re: Confused and a little frustrated about the aging mods? [message #61173 is a reply to message #61170] Tue, 18 January 2011 23:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well assure that you have everything in order. (to mod on Vista) Then delete your Virtual Storage, follow this tutorial.
Re: Confused and a little frustrated about the aging mods? [message #61174 is a reply to message #61173] Tue, 18 January 2011 23:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wow, thank you much, dude. This is exactly what I needed. I had no idea Vista did that though to tell you the truth. Very useful information, indeed.
Re: Confused and a little frustrated about the aging mods? [message #61175 is a reply to message #61170] Tue, 18 January 2011 23:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Your welcome.
Re: Confused and a little frustrated about the aging mods? [message #61176 is a reply to message #61174] Wed, 19 January 2011 00:26 Go to previous message
OldBoy is currently offline  OldBoy

Administrator

holloren wrote on Wed, 19 January 2011 08:34

Wow, thank you much, dude. This is exactly what I needed. I had no idea Vista did that though to tell you the truth. Very useful information, indeed.

Read the damn stickies, they're there for a reason!
There's one in this specific forum that says (in caps lock!): VISTA USERS READ THIS.
This would've taken you to the information DarkONI linked to.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1640/48x48exit.png
this is not an exit.
Previous Topic: What about those demon doors...?
Next Topic: balverine mod
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:29:17 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01138 seconds