Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » FlyingMod
icon5.gif  FlyingMod [message #61273] Mon, 31 January 2011 17:12 Go to next message
FableLuver is currently offline  FableLuver
Hello, I was wondering. Has anyone tried creating a Flying Mod, so that you can fly places instead of walking? And you can enable and disable it in game whenever you want?
Re: FlyingMod [message #61276 is a reply to message #61273] Tue, 01 February 2011 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Someone made a jump expression a couple of years ago, I think it was Satan, and if you held the button, you would go higher and higher. But you still came in contact with stuff on the ground because of fable's horrid excuse for physics. That's the closest thing to flight that's been done. So my best guess, is that unless you want to re-create the jump expression(because if I remember right the files got fuxxed), flight is a no-go. Unless you managed to figure out what makes balverines able to jump over crap and then in a miraculous feat of modding applied that to the hero. Twisted Evil

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: FlyingMod [message #61277 is a reply to message #61276] Tue, 01 February 2011 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ah, alright. I'll try my hardest to look in to it. Cause that would like complete the game Smile Thanks for the info! Very Happy
Re: FlyingMod [message #61278 is a reply to message #61277] Tue, 01 February 2011 11:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

No problem. If you do manage to make any headway with the whole balverine theory, please let me know. I would love to fly around in the sky raining fiery doom upon bandits and the like. Wink

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: FlyingMod [message #61282 is a reply to message #61278] Tue, 01 February 2011 14:44 Go to previous message
Haha, I certainly will! Smile Sadly, I managed to corrupt the game somehow. xD (I was up at 4AM, so wasn't thinking clearly) so I have to reinstall the game now hahaha
Previous Topic: Well, I'm back!
Next Topic: Lightning Spell causing crash?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 08:51:57 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01765 seconds