Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » Fable Explorer Issues on XP
Fable Explorer Issues on XP [message #61292] Wed, 02 February 2011 06:33 Go to next message
camaro5690 is currently offline  camaro5690
Im new here obviously. First post right here. Planned to play around some before posting a question.

But as luck would have it I ran into a problem right away.

I start Fable Explorer just fine. Can get into the files. And start exploring. But it inexplicably freezes up while Im trying to view things in the files.

For Example I was gonna try the old age removal mod. I get all the way through step 3, when I get that second window open in Explorer it completely freezes up and starts interfering with my other apps (only Firefox running atm). And I have to alt ctrl del toget out of it.

I have the required files. It just freezes. Anyone else experience this on XP? And have you been able to fix it?
Re: Fable Explorer Issues on XP [message #61294 is a reply to message #61292] Wed, 02 February 2011 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OldBoy is currently offline  OldBoy

Administrator

Let me guess; you're trying to edit the CHeroMorphDef right?
That's quite a list to load, lots of data.
Did you leave it alone for a while?
Do you have the same problem with editing anything else?

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1640/48x48exit.png
this is not an exit.
Re: Fable Explorer Issues on XP [message #61295 is a reply to message #61292] Wed, 02 February 2011 06:56 Go to previous message
camaro5690 is currently offline  camaro5690
Well as it seems I can edit other things with no issues. Maybe I will just have to stay away from editing that specific file till I get my new comp.

I am useing a slightly older comp. So I could just be running into an issue because of that.

Should be getting my new one within two weeks.
Previous Topic: New here
Next Topic: About DX9 Model ripper
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 18:16:45 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00998 seconds