Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Armour Idea
Armour Idea [message #61360] Mon, 07 February 2011 10:02 Go to next message
AlexanderTheAlright is currently offline  AlexanderTheAlright
Could someone make the blue guard armour? (3RD Regiment) that'd be cool as a new item.

I'm now really getting back into mods again, so forgive me if I seem like a noob.
Re: Armour Idea [message #61361 is a reply to message #61360] Mon, 07 February 2011 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

I can do that. You want it as a new set or a re-texture? If you want it as a new set it'll take me a bit to convince myself to do all packaging crap, but I can do it nonetheless.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Armour Idea [message #61362 is a reply to message #61361] Mon, 07 February 2011 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
new set plz. if you do, i'll be well grateful. Very Happy

I'm now really getting back into mods again, so forgive me if I seem like a noob.
Re: Armour Idea [message #61363 is a reply to message #61362] Mon, 07 February 2011 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Alright. The work should be quick enough, you can expect textures done today, and packaging done today or tomorrow.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Armour Idea [message #61364 is a reply to message #61363] Mon, 07 February 2011 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks dude! Very Happy

Re: Armour Idea [message #61365 is a reply to message #61364] Mon, 07 February 2011 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message

np. I've run into some trouble finding the proper textures for the blue guard clothing, and the meshes for the guards only show their bodies, with no clothes but underpants(those images are very disturbing), so I can't track it that way. I may have to make this a guesswork bit of texture work.

[Updated on: Mon, 07 February 2011 12:05]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Armour Idea [message #61366 is a reply to message #61365] Mon, 07 February 2011 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok

Re: Armour Idea [message #61380 is a reply to message #61360] Wed, 09 February 2011 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Mightyzeus wrote on Mon, 07 February 2011 12:02

Could someone make the blue guard armour? (3RD Regiment) that'd be cool as a new item.
Are you talking about the blue guards in Fable? That's a texture edit. Hero already has a guard outfit.

Duplicate the Hero's guard clothing definitions, add a CTextureReplacementDef to them, set it up so it uses the blue guard textures instead of the black guard textures.

The only issue is the hat, since the Hero has a separate texture for the guard hat. So someone will have to do some work with that one, add it as a new texture, then go with the CTextureReplacementDef to make the mesh use the new texture instead.
Re: Armour Idea [message #61387 is a reply to message #61380] Wed, 09 February 2011 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know that, but i meant another guards outfit. as in a whole new outfit.

Re: Armour Idea [message #61398 is a reply to message #61387] Wed, 09 February 2011 17:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Mightyzeus wrote on Wed, 09 February 2011 10:15

I know that, but i meant another guards outfit. as in a whole new outfit.
Yea, I said duplicate, not replace.
Re: Armour Idea [message #61401 is a reply to message #61398] Wed, 09 February 2011 22:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry, i didn't look properly Embarassed

Re: Armour Idea [message #61403 is a reply to message #61380] Wed, 09 February 2011 23:14 Go to previous message
Where do I find the clothing definitions?
And how do I duplicate it?

[Updated on: Fri, 11 February 2011 12:17]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Assassins outfit idea
Next Topic: Bone Sabre
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 17 17:20:38 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01085 seconds