Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Objects » Undead's Bane
Undead's Bane [message #61586] Sun, 27 February 2011 09:06 Go to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

What do you think?[ 15 votes ]
1. Awesome! Very Happy 5 / 33%
2. pretty cool. =/ 4 / 27%
3. meh, could be better -.- 4 / 27%
4. It sucks. 2 / 13%

This, as the thread's location suggests, makes a new object, called Undead's bane. I saw jwc's golden axe and felt a need to make a new object myself, just to make sure I'm not falling behind in any way. Wink
stats:Damage=80(I forgot to change it when packaging.)
Available augmentation slots=2Augmentations=0
Weight=Light

Quick edit, realised there are two available augment slots, not 0. =/

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.

[Updated on: Sun, 27 February 2011 09:44]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Undead's Bane [message #61590 is a reply to message #61586] Sun, 27 February 2011 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oO0Nick0Oo is currently offline  oO0Nick0Oo

nice work!!

By Nick the Dreamer. Comment :D :) :P (_( ({}) (_(
][_, {[]} ][_,
Re: Undead's Bane [message #61594 is a reply to message #61590] Sun, 27 February 2011 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Thank you. I managed to put this together in under an hour, and I like the result.I may start making new objects out of all kinds of NPC weapons if this goes over well.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Undead's Bane [message #61598 is a reply to message #61594] Sun, 27 February 2011 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message

can you try to make a set of armor like a god armor somethink like gold plate i made but something new. tell me if i am asking to much Razz

][_, {[]} ][_,
Re: Undead's Bane [message #61608 is a reply to message #61598] Sun, 27 February 2011 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I have at least three armor projects uncompleted at the moment, and that's for one reason. Making one new object is easy enough, and not much of a bother. Making four or five though, is arduous, backbreaking, and mind numbing. I like making new weapons, but I have yet to finish the packaging of even an improperly linked set of armor.

Re: Undead's Bane [message #61610 is a reply to message #61608] Sun, 27 February 2011 13:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message

i am a noob at creating weapons and this kind of stuf so could you pls give me a video on how to do it?? because i have the blender but i dont realy know how to use it so pls help Razz

][_, {[]} ][_,
Re: Undead's Bane [message #61613 is a reply to message #61610] Sun, 27 February 2011 14:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I can't use blender either, I just take existing models and textures, edit the textures, and make new entries out of it all.

Re: Undead's Bane [message #61614 is a reply to message #61586] Sun, 27 February 2011 15:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
You don't want to use Blender anyway as it takes some extra effort and know-how to get the models into Fable. Even I don't use Blender, I'm not hardcore enough. Rather, I'm just too lazy to do the extra work.
Re: Undead's Bane [message #61615 is a reply to message #61614] Sun, 27 February 2011 15:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message

The sad thing is though, I doubt I could get an easy to use modelling program for free. I just wish 3DS max wasn't such godawful expensiveness. Then I might actually get a copy.

Re: Undead's Bane [message #61616 is a reply to message #61615] Mon, 28 February 2011 05:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message

so how will i take a weapon and edit it??

][_, {[]} ][_,
Re: Undead's Bane [message #61620 is a reply to message #61616] Mon, 28 February 2011 06:54 Go to previous message

The only part I think you don't know is how to clone the entries and what entries are needed to get a working weapon. To clone an entry, rename it, and pack it into an FMP. Save the FMP and exit FE or cbox. DO NOT SAVE AND RUN FABLE. Load the FMP afterwards, and you have a new entry. Also, after the initial packing for new object entries, you'll have to link it all together and re-package it. Here's the entrie's you'll need. The object entry, the texture entry, the mesh entry, the text entries, and the cdefs(CInventoryItemDef, CStockItemDef, CWeaponDef, and CObjectAugmentationsDef.) I would go into further detail about the textures, but you know how to edit textures, so I'll leave it at that.

Previous Topic: My firs weapon, Archon's Blade
Next Topic: Darksbane
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 02:08:38 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01391 seconds