Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Retexture Request
Retexture Request [message #61703] Thu, 03 March 2011 15:31 Go to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Alright I have an edited Chainmail Chestpiece texture, and I was wondering if someone would put a navy blue falcon on the breastplate.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.

[Updated on: Thu, 03 March 2011 15:42] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: Retexture Request [message #61705 is a reply to message #61703] Thu, 03 March 2011 15:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Stop posting bitmaps. Do it again and I'll just remove the image.
Re: Retexture Request [message #61706 is a reply to message #61705] Thu, 03 March 2011 15:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Sorry, used the bitmap as the original texture, forgot to upload a different filetype.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Retexture Request [message #61709 is a reply to message #61706] Thu, 03 March 2011 17:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

The part I think is closest to the breastplate is covered by those belts, so a falcon will be covered. I put a falcon there and it looks wrong. I know it is in a square, but its a test pic, no reason to take time to do it right til I know if it works. In the pic you posted it shows shadows of where the belts are on the chest, a falcon placed there is mostly covered.
Fyi, you missed a belt at the top, it should be blue like the other belts. As is, two of the belts on the chest are blue and one is gray. In the pic you posted it shows shadows of where the belts are on the chest, a falcon placed there is mostly covered.
  • Attachment: testpic.jpg
    (Size: 69.45KB, Downloaded 618 times)

[Updated on: Thu, 03 March 2011 17:20]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Retexture Request [message #61712 is a reply to message #61709] Fri, 04 March 2011 06:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Putting it on the back of the plate would look just fine. And I know I missed that belt, but it looks cool anyway. Very Happy

Re: Retexture Request [message #61714 is a reply to message #61712] Fri, 04 March 2011 09:12 Go to previous message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

I've been playing around with it, here is the best so far in my opinion:

The edges need touching up and maybe it needs to be a bit smaller, but I like the placement. I will pm a few other pics since I can only attach 1 here.
  • Attachment: test5frt.jpg
    (Size: 72.64KB, Downloaded 601 times)

Previous Topic: SHIELD!!!
Next Topic: More interesting (In my opinion) Avo's Tear.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 14:27:35 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01122 seconds