Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Request for Legend of the seeker
Request for Legend of the seeker [message #61723] Sat, 05 March 2011 05:44 Go to next message
Fionn1225 is currently offline  Fionn1225
I was wondering if someone out there would do me a huge favor and create the cloths that richard cypher wears in legend of the seeker and possibly create the sword of truth please. it would be greatly appreciated if someone could do this. just the sword would be fine too.
Re: Request for Legend of the seeker [message #61725 is a reply to message #61723] Sat, 05 March 2011 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Noctus is currently offline  Noctus

Administrator

I doubt anyone will I'm afraid. Care to post pictures anyway?

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9540/helpmeaaa.jpg
Re: Request for Legend of the seeker [message #61726 is a reply to message #61725] Sat, 05 March 2011 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Yeah some pictures would be nice. Heck if the sword looks similar enough to an NPC weapon I'd make a fable-esque version of it right away. Very Happy

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Request for Legend of the seeker [message #61727 is a reply to message #61726] Sat, 05 March 2011 16:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
charrzarr is currently offline  charrzarr
I know im not the OP but ill give some pics of what he is after

Sword of Truth(worst part of the series: lame names)
http://images.wikia.com/sot/images/9/9e/Sot.jpg
Richard Cypher(highly doubt its gonna happen but here is the pic)(its the dude middle-right holding SoT)
http://www.trendpk.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/5a064b7fa1 g-free.jpg
dont know much of anything about clothing but looking at the pic i think it might be possible to at least get something similar by combining existing models
Clothes are rather plain(he has a peasant background from what i remember)
pants are rather form-fitting with boots that lace up on outer side almost to the knee
another pic: http://www.sword-of-truth.com/sot/news/2009-08-07/craig_horn er.jpg

If all else fails, slap 'em with a fish.

[Updated on: Sat, 05 March 2011 16:44]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Request for Legend of the seeker [message #61728 is a reply to message #61727] Sat, 05 March 2011 16:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Eh, someone might wind up making the sword, (Might being the operative word there)but I doubt anyone would make that clothing. =/

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Request for Legend of the seeker [message #61731 is a reply to message #61723] Sun, 06 March 2011 01:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
It's not a bad-looking sword, actually. Most requests are for stupid oversized swords they saw in an anime somewhere, which is fine but it isn't Fable. I have an objection on principle to that sort of thing. Sadly it's also a simple and non-challenging idea. Nothing for me to learn in doing it, so I won't.

Just posting to say that as far as requests go, that one is among the less lame.
Re: Request for Legend of the seeker [message #61732 is a reply to message #61731] Sun, 06 March 2011 03:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

Here is a similar sword:
http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=58670& amp;&srch=empire+longsword#msg_58670

Re: Request for Legend of the seeker [message #61744 is a reply to message #61732] Sun, 06 March 2011 19:44 Go to previous message
charrzarr is currently offline  charrzarr
those swords are nothing alike...oh and you're right johndoe it is simple...bout the only time consuming thing wud be the runes
WAIT morerunes likes runes right? maybe he will do it...(ok so lame joke)

If all else fails, slap 'em with a fish.
Previous Topic: More interesting (In my opinion) Avo's Tear.
Next Topic: BB all
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 11:38:21 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01542 seconds