Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » armor request
armor request [message #61831] Mon, 14 March 2011 17:06 Go to next message
Soric is currently offline  Soric
ok has any made a re texture to make the plate armor look like it has been made like bones? and if not, would it be something someone would be willing to create? also where can i get the Frostmourne sword?
Re: armor request [message #61832 is a reply to message #61831] Mon, 14 March 2011 17:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

That hasn't been done, and I'm not skilled enough with gimp to try it... as for Frostmourne, you can find it here.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: armor request [message #61834 is a reply to message #61832] Mon, 14 March 2011 18:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Soric is currently offline  Soric
asmcint wrote on Mon, 14 March 2011 17:19

That hasn't been done, and I'm not skilled enough with gimp to try it... as for Frostmourne, you can find it here.

awww well thats unfortunate. ok then, i may know some1 who can do this and if so i will post it asap
Re: armor request [message #62011 is a reply to message #61831] Wed, 30 March 2011 21:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AeonicBlade is currently offline  AeonicBlade
The bones part would be a bit challenging, plus you'd have to take into consideration that when its plastered in a 3-D way the Texture edit would have to have certain areas put into a Transparency-ish thing, or the Heightmap (I think thats what its called...) Would have to be altered to make the bones on it look right as they set in. I'll give it a shot because I need something to do as I wait for a response. I'll let you know what I can come up with. It'll be a Texture edit for the Regular Plate Armour.

"Michael Weston: [voice-over] I don't like stealing cars, but sometimes it's necessary. I have rules, though: I'll keep it clean, and if I take your car on a workday, I'll have it back by five."
Re: armor request [message #62015 is a reply to message #62011] Thu, 31 March 2011 01:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
AeonicBlade wrote on Wed, 30 March 2011 23:20

Heightmap
You're in the wrong thread. Heightmap has to do with level editing, not mesh editing.
Re: armor request [message #62018 is a reply to message #62015] Thu, 31 March 2011 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

AeonicBlade wrote on Wed, 30 March 2011 23:20

Heightmap
I think maybe he meant uv map? Confused

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: armor request [message #62038 is a reply to message #62018] Thu, 31 March 2011 14:33 Go to previous message
AeonicBlade is currently offline  AeonicBlade
I'm still relatively new to this, I wasn't quite sure what it was called Confused

"Michael Weston: [voice-over] I don't like stealing cars, but sometimes it's necessary. I have rules, though: I'll keep it clean, and if I take your car on a workday, I'll have it back by five."
Previous Topic: Port from xbox request
Next Topic: fable two evil
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 00:47:17 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01245 seconds