Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Objects » The Gravekeeper's "Grave" Mistake
icon7.gif  The Gravekeeper's "Grave" Mistake [message #61862] Mon, 21 March 2011 15:11 Go to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

This is a weapon from the same vote as the Ten Kings' Blade. I got bored and decided it would be fun. Wink
Weight:Heavy
Animation Group:HEAVY_WEAPON
Class:Blunt, Heavy
Damage:128(I'm wierd, right? Laughing )
Available Augmentation Slots:None
Initial Augments:None
Flourish Effect:The shovel doesn't have effect helpers to allow it to show, so it doesn't matter. Crying or Very Sad
Description

WARNING:DO NOT USE WITH LONGBOW UNLESS YOU WANT THE FOLLOWING TO HAPPEN!

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.

[Updated on: Mon, 21 March 2011 15:11]

Report message to a moderator

Re: The Gravekeeper's "Grave" Mistake [message #61863 is a reply to message #61862] Mon, 21 March 2011 18:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

It works, and the background story is great.

Re: The Gravekeeper's "Grave" Mistake [message #61868 is a reply to message #61863] Tue, 22 March 2011 09:03 Go to previous message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

jwc2200 wrote on Mon, 21 March 2011 21:23

It works, and the background story is great.

Thanks. This is my first new object where I only had to pack once. I figured out the object entry would stay linked to the cdefs if once I edited them I clicked inside their ID number textbox in the object entry, then clicked apply changes. So now new objects are a touch less of a pain and a touch more fun. Surprised

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Previous Topic: Some custom tattoos to game entries
Next Topic: Weapon: Baseball Club
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 05:30:53 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01062 seconds