Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Retextures » Royal Battle Armor
icon14.gif  Royal Battle Armor [message #61874] Tue, 22 March 2011 14:31 Go to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Download now, and I'll throw in a nonexistant cookie!(Warning, nonexistant cookie may cause the following side effects:Loss of appetite, thinking the cake is not a lie, thinking that the cookie is existant, other various forms of insanity.)
But that's not all! You'll also get my mental thanks for downloading!
SO DOWNLOAD NOW!

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Royal Battle Armor [message #61875 is a reply to message #61874] Tue, 22 March 2011 20:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Airtrooper is currently offline  Airtrooper

Did ya have to use screenshots of my helmet? -_____-
Just messing with you, it looks..interesting
Re: Royal Battle Armor [message #61876 is a reply to message #61875] Wed, 23 March 2011 07:21 Go to previous message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Thanks, I wish I could have used a thinner brush without leaving original colors behind on the edges. Then maybe it wouldn't look.... overdone would be a good word.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Previous Topic: armor 97
Next Topic: Dark Solus Greatsword
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 03:06:26 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01131 seconds