Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Solus sword into soul reaver (from blood omen) retexture
Solus sword into soul reaver (from blood omen) retexture [message #61888] Thu, 24 March 2011 14:27 Go to next message
tyscifi is currently offline  tyscifi
PLEASE respond to this i think it would be an awesome mod.

"Smoke Meth, Hail Satan."
Re: Solus sword into soul reaver (from blood omen) retexture [message #61889 is a reply to message #61888] Thu, 24 March 2011 14:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Do you mean this? If so, I'll do a quick edit to implement it as the solus greatsword. I'll even edit the name and description if you'd like. Very Happy

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Solus sword into soul reaver (from blood omen) retexture [message #61893 is a reply to message #61889] Thu, 24 March 2011 16:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yah thats what i was looking for, i must have skipped over it, i figured it would be in the texture section, kinda new to fabletlcmod

Re: Solus sword into soul reaver (from blood omen) retexture [message #61895 is a reply to message #61893] Thu, 24 March 2011 16:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No that wouldn't be in textures, it's a new sword entirely. I'll apply the model and texture to the solus greatsword for you, and I may as well do the same with the title and description. Very Happy

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Solus sword into soul reaver (from blood omen) retexture [message #61896 is a reply to message #61895] Thu, 24 March 2011 16:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
k thnx, and i love your mods i have downloaded.

Re: Solus sword into soul reaver (from blood omen) retexture [message #61897 is a reply to message #61896] Thu, 24 March 2011 17:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Thanks. Very Happy I'll get to it tomorrow, because right now I don't feel like messing with fable. Razz

Re: Solus sword into soul reaver (from blood omen) retexture [message #61898 is a reply to message #61897] Thu, 24 March 2011 17:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
k

[Updated on: Thu, 24 March 2011 17:35]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Solus sword into soul reaver (from blood omen) retexture [message #61899 is a reply to message #61888] Thu, 24 March 2011 17:36 Go to previous message
o and i'm just cursios is my avatar showing, i not sure if it got aproved

Previous Topic: BB all
Next Topic: Unarmed damage for all enemies
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 22:19:58 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01235 seconds