Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Forgive me
Forgive me [message #61940] Sun, 27 March 2011 19:35 Go to next message
Darkstar513 is currently offline  Darkstar513
Well, forgive me if I am retarded, but I can't find the download for the giant weapon pack found here ( http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&&th=993 &goto=9169#msg_9169)

Is this because it was taken down, or am I truly just retarded..... someone help me....
Re: Forgive me [message #61944 is a reply to message #61940] Mon, 28 March 2011 03:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OldBoy is currently offline  OldBoy

Administrator

If you take a better look at the thread you'll find several packages attached to the posts.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1640/48x48exit.png
this is not an exit.
Re: Forgive me [message #61946 is a reply to message #61940] Mon, 28 March 2011 06:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got those downloads, but the staff one wouldn't work for me. It gave me an error when I tried loading it into fableexplorer. Don't remember what it was, and cannot check since I am not at home right now. The weapons I was wanting though, were the amazing weapons in the first couple posts. They have no downloads, and I was just wondering if there is something I have to do to get them, or are they unobtainable.
Re: Forgive me [message #61949 is a reply to message #61946] Mon, 28 March 2011 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Those awesome weapons in the first posts are unobtainable, unless someone has the fmp's from before they were removed in some fashion from the thread.
The problem is what I said above. They were removed somehow or another from the thread, whether it be an accident from a forum cleaning spree an admin did, or whether the site just had a derp and removed it, they're gone from the site unless someone who downloaded them before it happened decides to re-upload them. Confused

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Forgive me [message #61952 is a reply to message #61949] Mon, 28 March 2011 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Ailia broke the downloads down into several parts. Staffs, armor, magic projectiles, etc. She never finished the one that's missing.
Re: Forgive me [message #61957 is a reply to message #61952] Mon, 28 March 2011 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Ohh... That sucks. Sad

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Forgive me [message #61975 is a reply to message #61940] Mon, 28 March 2011 17:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh.... well is there any chance someone can help me work the stafftantoodachi.fmp file? whenever i try loading it it says "Exception of type 'System.Exception' was thrown."

Re: Forgive me [message #61976 is a reply to message #61975] Mon, 28 March 2011 17:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Did you download it with Internet Explorer? Because that's all I can think of to cause a problem like that. I've used that mod before, and it was in perfect working condition. Rolling Eyes

Re: Forgive me [message #61977 is a reply to message #61940] Mon, 28 March 2011 18:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nope, I use google chrome. Should I try with firefox?
Re: Forgive me [message #61979 is a reply to message #61977] Tue, 29 March 2011 08:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No, google chrome is one of those that works just fine with the site.... I'll test it out myself, if it doesn't work, then chances are the file's corrupted. If it does work, then I don't know what to say.
EDIT:It worked fine for me, and I downloaded it with Internet Explorer. I don't know what to say, except try it with IE and hope it works that way. Confused

[Updated on: Tue, 29 March 2011 08:24]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Forgive me [message #62035 is a reply to message #61940] Thu, 31 March 2011 14:10 Go to previous message
Noctus is currently offline  Noctus

Administrator

Also, you will never be forgiven. Ever.

Forgiving as always,

Noctus
xx

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9540/helpmeaaa.jpg
Previous Topic: is it possible to extend the amount of land on a map
Next Topic: is it possible to add a spell to a weapon?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:45:39 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01411 seconds